Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Interesting article on marijuana (Heatherrae check it out)

My mother smoked it every day and died at 58 of lung cancer. If it inhibits the growth of lung cell tumors, it sure as hell didn't work for her.


PS -- I'm not a big opponent of marijuana. I think its medicinal use should be legal. I just think that it does cause cancer.
 
heatherrae said:
My mother smoked it every day and died at 58 of lung cancer. If it inhibits the growth of lung cell tumors, it sure as hell didn't work for her.


PS -- I'm not a big opponent of marijuana. I think its medicinal use should be legal. I just think that it does cause cancer.

I'm sorry to read about your mom Heather.

I lost my dad a few year's back with bladder and lung cancer. I know what you went thru.
 
vixensghost said:
I'm sorry to read about your mom Heather.

I lost my dad a few year's back with bladder and lung cancer. I know what you went thru.
I'm sorry for your loss too, sweetie. Seeing someone waste away with cancer is terrible. I had my mom at my home for her illness. She died in my living room. Was the toughest thing I've ever been through. I didn't handle it completely well. I think I had a bit of a breakdown. There are parts that I can't even remember.
 
heatherrae said:
I'm sorry for your loss too, sweetie. Seeing someone waste away with cancer is terrible. I had my mom at my home for her illness. She died in my living room. Was the toughest thing I've ever been through. I didn't handle it completely well. I think I had a bit of a breakdown. There are parts that I can't even remember.
.

My dad smoked for over 38 years. His cancer started in his bladder( which is were MOST cancer starts in men who smoke)

His then went into the lungs. He prolly had it there for a long time and did not know it.

I stayed with my dad 24/7 as well. My mom could not cope so I had to step in. Hospice was ok, but dad DID not want to go into nursing home, so we did it all( like you did)

I lost my mom shortly after. I think she died from a broken heart.

It was the best thing I ever did, being with him, and it was the worst. I know you know what I'm talking about.

I still cry when I think about it, so I know what you mean about the breaking down and tryimg to block it all out. :heart: :heart: :heart:
 
vixensghost said:
.

My dad smoked for over 38 years. His cancer started in his bladder( which is were MOST cancer starts in men who smoke)

His then went into the lungs. He prolly had it there for a long time and did not know it.

I stayed with my dad 24/7 as well. My mom could not cope so I had to step in. Hospice was ok, but dad DID not want to go into nursing home, so we did it all( like you did)

I lost my mom shortly after. I think she died from a broken heart.

It was the best thing I ever did, being with him, and it was the worst. I know you know what I'm talking about.

I still cry when I think about it, so I know what you mean about the breaking down and tryimg to block it all out. :heart: :heart: :heart:

:rose: :rose:
 
hmmmmm, interesting. I hope its true. I wonder how harmful token up really is. I think with cig's people smoke about 20 sticks a day which is alot in a day compared with most pot smokers which is a bowl or 2 a day.

Heatherae did your mom also smoke cig's? or just pot?
 
Top Bottom