Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insurance drug test

L

lartinos

is there any test of AAS? I doubt it, but just wondering.

lartinos said:
is there any test of anabolic androgenic steroids? I doubt it, but just wondering.

most insurance companies will test for drugs like cocoaine, marijuana, meth..etc. They run a simlpe urine panel that test for all. They draw blood to see if you have high cholesterol, diabetic or any other blood disorders. They can run a test panel but I highly doubt they will unless you are over the age of 40 I don't see any reason why.

Hope this helps, by the way i own a medical practice so i know what they are looking for.
225mygoal

Bro,

The company I work for has an insurance test every year. We get a 7 or 9 panal drug test, they also test our cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar, and body mass index. I think it is too expensive for most companies to check for gear.

partagus said:
Bro,

The company I work for has an insurance test every year. We get a 7 or 9 panal drug test, they also test our cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar, and body mass index. I think it is too expensive for most companies to check for gear.
spot on broly, totally different type of test, I doubt they can justify the cost.

they aren't going to test for gear but if the steroids have increased your cholesterol or blood pressure that could raise your rates.

lartinos said:
is there any test of anabolic androgenic steroids? I doubt it, but just wondering.

LIKE OTHERS HAVE MENTIONED MOST LIKELY JUST REC DRUGS.

When you apply for insurance request information regarding what they test for. I am sure they will not test for AAS but they may test your natty testosterone levels just to see if you are healthy.

Top Bottom