Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin

Mighty P

I've seen a lot of people talk about taking insulin. What does it do for you, and are there any side effects. From what I've read if you don't take it right it can be fatal. Any other sides?
:fro:

I realize that :mix:
I'm really just curious. It seems to be mentioned a lot. Everyone talks about how to use it, but what is it for. Building mass, cutting up? It looks like no matter what people are taking they seem to throw it into the mix. Why?
Thanks

do a search for further info. But mainly people use if for bulking, shuttle all the carbs, proteins, and fats where they need to go. While dieting, i think that may be dangerous because then it can become fatal depending on how hypoglycemic a person gets. Insulin to me is dangerous and you run the risk of stopping your own insulin production. Gains are minimal and definately outweigh the risks. That's why people try to get an "insulin spike" after a work out, or try to insulin mimickers that do somewhat the same thing but are much safer.

Insulin can cause u to become diabetic if improperly used. In my opinion it is not worth the risk try deca instead if u want hardcore shit.

Top Bottom