Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin level is high?

johnchimpo

Ok. I had blood work done 30 days after my last short 3 week cycle. Doc calls today to inform me that i need to come in and discuss the results. Why? I ask is there something wrong? He says that my cholesterol is high and my insulin levels were also high.

My question is will aas elevate insulin levels?

I did not fast before the test and ate big breakfast about 2 hoursd before that included an orange.

Cycle was:
week 1-3 250 mg sustanon
week 1-3 400 mg primo
week 1 25 mg dbol
week 2 40 mg anavar
week 3 50 mg winny oral

He did not give me the numbers just told me to come in.
This shit has got me freaked.

Will do bro! Just started my summer cycle. I figure a statin would be bad for the liver while on cycle. I don't know of anyone who runs a cholesterol med while on. What do you think?

It's probably type 2 diabetes. Doubtful if it's from your cycle. More likely your genes.

And don't believe that your doc can't report you. Remember all that paperwork you signed when you first went to your doc? Well you signed away your doctor patient privilege. Always read what they give you to sign. I went to a different doc the other day and they wanted me to sign for them to use all my information for insurance studies. I wouldn't sign it. The admin nurse lied to me and said that it was consent to treat. So you have to cover your own ass.

Top Bottom