Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection site

dannydee

Hi guys ok ive been floating round as a non member for a while now taking info from others while i was running on oral steroids. Now its time to start jabs and yesterday was my first time for a while. Now i know this has probably been asked a million times. Yesterday 1 jabbed 1ml test 400 blend with 1ml masteron, injection was absolutely painless nothing at all untill like 24 hours later. I have to sit down on the one side of my ass!! and walk with a limp .Is this just because it's a shock to the glute as ive just stabbeded it with a needle and suck 2ml of fluid in there? Or am i doing something wrong? I am visually dividing the glute into 4 quaters and jabbing in to the right top quater. I wipe the vial top of both vials and the area of injection with an alcohol wipe and wash my hands before every jab.Any help really appreciated thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You did your injection right. The right top quarter of the glute is the section of the glute you want to inject into.

Some post injection pain is completely normal for your first injection. You were probably a little nervous and wiggled the needle during the injection. You made a small bruise in the muscle. It's nothing to worry about at all.

Here are some tips for reducing PIP:

1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier.

2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.

3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes.

Are you using an AI with your cycle? An AI (aromatize inhibitor) is very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. If you arent using an AI with your cycle, get aromasin and start dosing it at 10mg every other day. You can order it from ag-guys.com if you need a source

You did your injection right. The right top quarter of the glute is the section of the glute you want to inject into.

Some post injection pain is completely normal for your first injection. You were probably a little nervous and wiggled the needle during the injection. You made a small bruise in the muscle. It's nothing to worry about at all.

Here are some tips for reducing PIP:

1. Heat up the oil prior to injecting. Run the vial under hot water for 1-2 minutes. Heating up the oil will bring it closer to body temperature and make the oil disperse from the muscle into the blood stream much easier.

2. Gently massage the injection site for 1-2 minutes after the injection. It'll help disperse the oil into the blood stream.

3. I am a big advocate of training the muscle you injected into that day. It'll help disperse the oil from the muscle into the blood stream. In other words, try to time your glute injection on the day you train legs/glutes.

Are you using an AI with your cycle? An AI (aromatize inhibitor) is very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. If you arent using an AI with your cycle, get aromasin and start dosing it at 10mg every other day. You can order it from ag-guys.com if you need a source
Ahh thats good to know then. Least i got it in the right place 🙄

Not running anything with it and after reading your reply i another post i will grab some aromasin from my source cheers

Cheers bud really appreciate the help and advice. Not currentky running any AI i will get some aromasin from my source.

This pain is getting worse 😐😐😓😓 i literally cant sit down on the one side of my arse and im now struggling to walk 😓😓 supposed to be having my next one on thursday 😣😣

Might aplit the dosage to eachnside so one ml one sode one mil the other. Will see, this is why i gave before as i had this on every jab. Day 3 and still cant walk or sit down

Nothing to worry about man. It is virgin muscle and also T400 is a higher concentration which can have some bite to it. You will want to rotate butt cheeks anyways so pin the left next injection.

Ok sorry guys my worry is now i have a huge lump the potentially a abscess

Top Bottom