Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection Mistakes

CheapPinz

Injecting seems simple enough, and it is:

You should ALWAYS use a fresh syringe. They are cheap and its not worth the infection to re-use a pin.
Spit is not the universal solvent. There are a ton of germs in our mouth, so use alcohol, not saliva to clean the top of a vial.
Its summertime and hot out...sweat is on your skin....so clean the area first. you don't want to be pushing your dirty sweat beneath your skin and letting it fester.
Clean the skin, clean the bottle, use a new pin..follow those rules and you will be fine.

Injecting seems simple enough, and it is:

You should ALWAYS use a fresh syringe. They are cheap and its not worth the infection to re-use a pin.
Spit is not the universal solvent. There are a ton of germs in our mouth, so use alcohol, not saliva to clean the top of a vial.
Its summertime and hot out...sweat is on your skin....so clean the area first. you don't want to be pushing your dirty sweat beneath your skin and letting it fester.
Clean the skin, clean the bottle, use a new pin..follow those rules and you will be fine.

youre supposed to throw out the syringe if you drop it on the floor with the cap off. but if you already pulled test into the syringe, what can you do with it?? is it all wasted? or do you only get infections from re-using

youre supposed to throw out the syringe if you drop it on the floor with the cap off. but if you already pulled test into the syringe, what can you do with it?? is it all wasted? or do you only get infections from re-using

I would probably throw it all away. And just load a new one. Some juice and a new syring and nedle is nothing to me. But i think u are good to go. If u just change the nedle. But i have ssen peopel with infections. And that shit aint cool.

I would probably throw it all away. And just load a new one. Some juice and a new syring and nedle is nothing to me. But i think u are good to go. If u just change the nedle. But i have ssen peopel with infections. And that shit aint cool.

yeah its probably a good idea to just throw it out. but if you could save it, what would you do, squirt it into a vial? and then draw it into another syringe? do all you dudes order a little extra juice and needles than you actually use? just in case you drop some or make a mistake?

Wtf just switch the needle they screw off you know?

Yeah, I only buy syringes with the removable needles.

If you guys are injecting with the same needle you draw with, its a hell of a lot better if you use a fresh needle. No need to push. It just slides right in.

Plus no waisting juice! Just change the needle

Unless the syringe itself got physically dirty (dust, mud, etc...) then you should be able so simple screw on a fresh needle.

I would also suggest thoroughly wiping the syringe off with fresh alcohol prep pads.

When in doubt, start off with fresh gear. It's never worth an infection. Just think how much a trip to the doc about an infection would cost you VS the small price of a little thrown out gear.

Top Bottom