Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting Straight Acetic Acid for fat loss

chemicalwizard

Long time lurker, first post so I can't post a live URL...

I just had an epiphany. If you read webmd.com/diet/news/20090622/vinegar-may-aid-in-fat-loss you will see that the Acetic Acid ("AA") in vinegar is reputed to aid in fat loss when ingested orally.

You probably know that many people use AA to reconstitute peptides and inject the combination for fat loss. It stings like a bitch but is a hell of a lot cheaper than peptides.

Maybe the peptides are not even necessary.

I did some quick research. AA is used to treat some tumors/cycts. Peritonitis seems to be a possible hazard so I don't think I will be injecting more than the amount one normally injects for administering peptides.

Long time lurker, first post so I can't post a live URL...

I just had an epiphany. If you read webmd.com/diet/news/20090622/vinegar-may-aid-in-fat-loss you will see that the Acetic Acid ("AA") in vinegar is reputed to aid in fat loss when ingested orally.

You probably know that many people use AA to reconstitute peptides and inject the combination for fat loss. It stings like a bitch but is a hell of a lot cheaper than peptides.

Maybe the peptides are not even necessary.

Have you ever felt the burn from straight AA?

Top Bottom