Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increase Height?

Saber_UK

Hi,

im wondering...if any of these supplements can aid in height growth?

or does anyone know some good exercises to increase height?

i know its largely genetic, but there must be some things you can do to aid yourself?

Thanks

diamonddiceclay said:
once you pass age 17, you can't get taller

Well that's not true. I grew an inch when I was 19.

The only thing you can do, provided you are a teen, is not do anything that might keep you from reaching your potential. using prohormones that aromitize (4ad etc) would be one of things to avoid.

Otherwise it's all in your genes

If you aren't finished growing you can take Growth Hormone. I know this is what Docs give to kids to make them taller. But they usually give it to young kids, so I don't know if it will work for older teens.

Baddogg said:
isn't that reallll expensive?

Not a good option. It could cause abnormalities such as one side of your body growing quicker thant the other. If you are really short like a dwarf they can break your leg and arm bones and put on metal braces. Then you have to crank it open slightly more everyday and the bones will keep growin together until you get taller. If you looking for 1/2 you can actualy hang up side down with gravity boots and it will decompress your vertabreas and make you slightly taller.

As already stated.

I've also heard of doctors having good success using GH in kids. Although, I am unsure of what age this will work until. I would think it would work as long as the epiphyseal plates aren't closed.

Top Bottom