Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

In a nutshell, what did I miss during the past 36hrs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawastea

Well-known member
I haven't been following along. I see hammy is pissed and then I see Manny starting a thread that was stickied. I've been somewhat busy and every time I try to log on, EF has some sort of "system maintenence," so I can never get on to catch up.

What happened?
 
sawastea said:
I haven't been following along. I see hammy is pissed and then I see Manny starting a thread that was stickied. I've been somewhat busy and every time I try to log on, EF has some sort of "system maintenence," so I can never get on to catch up.

What happened?
just chillin with the good bros.. status quo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom