Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***important for every newbie!!!***

if your sarting hcg right at the end yes 500iu but run it eod from my understanding....the adex .5 every 3 days (though if you can just have ths on hand incase sids of gyno should appear then use) defenitly use sustain alpha and toco-8 every day for 4 weeks (i bought the TRS and am lovin it) also unleashed (imo i would start unleashed 2 weeks before pct and go for 4 weeks) and from what i understand aboutt the nolva if you run the sustain, unleashed,toco-8 and hcg properly you could skip or atleast run the nolva at a lower doseage) IF IM WRONG ABOUT ANY OF THIS IM SURE A MOD WILL CORRECT ME :)

All good info. I am in week 9 so I am starting the hcg as soon as I get it from Rx. They are pissing me off.
So I will do 500iu eod for 10-12 days.
Then for 4 weeks:
Nolva 20mg first week, 10mg ed for 3 weeks
Sustain and toco-8 4 weeks
Unleashed
Might throw in extra creatine, cla, glutamine, bcaa's to hold onto more gains.
Anything else?

keep your protien intake up imo...also the instructions on the sustain alpha bottle are for regular use (5 days on 2 days off ) but for pct u wanna do it every day and it cant hurt to have some AMPLIY02 on hand for a little after cycle BOOST in the gym ITS BAD ASS STUFF and CHEAP

i hear ya on the rxhealth problem...another good reason i should have had all this stuff in advance!! (lol i got used to needtobuildmuscle.com superior service and shipping speed!) its not going so smoothe with rxhealth for me cuz they got a proble with alert pay right now..grrrrrr

keep your protien intake up imo...also the instructions on the sustain alpha bottle are for regular use (5 days on 2 days off ) but for pct u wanna do it every day and it cant hurt to have some AMPLIY02 on hand for a little after cycle BOOST in the gym ITS BAD ASS STUFF and CHEAP

Shit so I might need more Sustain. One bottle wouldn't last me a month?
I have Amp02 and sorry to say I didn't like it. Good energy and pumps but I wouldn't have an appetite and felt sketchy for like 2 hours after my workout.
I hope I can keep about 10-15 pounds out of the 20 I have gained. The weird thing is I haven't gained any weight in about 2 weeks but I am steadily staying the same but am looking more solid and not holding much water. So all in all it's been great so far. Plus the Var helps with that, lol.

Shit so I might need more Sustain. One bottle wouldn't last me a month?
I have Amp02 and sorry to say I didn't like it. Good energy and pumps but I wouldn't have an appetite and felt sketchy for like 2 hours after my workout.
I hope I can keep about 10-15 pounds out of the 20 I have gained. The weird thing is I haven't gained any weight in about 2 weeks but I am steadily staying the same but am looking more solid and not holding much water. So all in all it's been great so far. Plus the Var helps with that, lol.
sketchy lol yeah i hear ya i just take two ed and 8 one and a helf hours on top off food before the gym to combat this! no the sustain should last like 23 days at 5 pumps you should be G2G! i think PP recommends starting it 2 weeks after last shot of test anyway

Top Bottom