Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm toned, but I need to lose fat.

mfbmeme

I'm 5'8" 130 lbs. I'm well defined in my upper body and I need to tighten up in my lower body. I'm currently taking 80 mcg clen and also using the topical yohimbine solution that macro that recommended. What other suggetions do yu girls have?
BTW I've been working out for three years so far!

Do women like Kelly Ryan or Monica Brant take lite amounts of steroids to improve their body?

hi, and welcome to the board... there is a lot of great information up on here

as for your situation, you may want to post your diet, generally fat loss starts with eating an impecibly clean diet... we can provide suggestions from there... usually the case is that you are not enough enough/or the right foods to reach your goals

as for the monica/kelly situation... no one but those girls and their close friends/trainers know what (if any) AS they have done... there are drugs that are 'popular' among the fitness scene such as Anavar, Primo and to some extent Winny... but who knows what, if any they have done...

one thing i can tell any one who is reading this for sure about those girls, regardless of what drugs they have or have not used, is that they've busted their ass to get where they are... fitness isn't a hobby for them, it's their life... plain and simple... those girls train/practice religously, their diets ares, as clean as they can be (and well adusted from years and years of practice) and on top of all that, they have great genetics and backgrounds in gymnastics (most do anyways)...

take this for an example... i believe it's monica brant, who, when preparing for contests, would go to bed at 10, wake up at 3am, just to have a protein shake, and go back to sleep and be bright-eyed and bushy tailed in the gym at 6 or 7... that takes a ton of discipline and dedication regardless of what drugs, if any, one is taking... it is that kind of dedication (plus the genetics) that will get you a body like that... NOT any AS...

if you do some reading and digging on the drugs mentioned above, you can find out what they can, and can not do...

well said, Phem (as usual)..
the fitness girls or pro BB I've known or trained beside are so focused and disciplined- they prepare ALL their own foods, never shorten cardio sessions, training is intense- days are filled w/ stretching, posing, gymnastics, tanning, weights, cardio, eating -often do 2 cardio sessions/day- It's a full life to accomplish all this & stay motivated to do it day after day- and keeping free of injuries.
They are in tune with their bodies so well- and years of practice at it.
mfbmeme- nearly all women have the same prob as you mention- the lower body. Overall weight training & clean dieting go a long way toward achieving your desired look.
what is your diet? training?
welcome to the world of elite!
Flex

Whoa, wake up in the middle of the night to choke down a shake? That is dedication. Once I'm nestled in my warm bed, nothing except a call to the bathroom could make me get up. And even then, it's very grudgingly.

I don't care what anyone says, sure they do work very hard to get the great muscular bodies that they have, but let's not for one minute pretend that that they don't, or have not, taken some form of anabolic steroid.

The fact that fitness is their life and means so much to them is the obvious reason that they would be prepared to take the risk. They aren't in it just for kicks. It is hard work for them and anyone who is aware of what they do in and out of the gym knows that these professionals do what they can to further improve themselves.

None would ever openly admit to it to the media, that would jeapardise their careers and sponsorships, but that is the bottom line truth. Sorry if I burst anyone's bubble, but in my opinion ignorance is not always bliss.

Say what you like, but those who know the truth would not argue with this.

AB said:
I don't care what anyone says, sure they do work very hard to get the great muscular bodies that they have, but let's not for one minute pretend that that they don't, or have not, taken some form of anabolic steroid.

The fact that fitness is their life and means so much to them is the obvious reason that they would be prepared to take the risk. They aren't in it just for kicks. It is hard work for them and anyone who is aware of what they do in and out of the gym knows that these professionals do what they can to further improve themselves.

None would ever openly admit to it to the media, that would jeapardise their careers and sponsorships, but that is the bottom line truth. Sorry if I burst anyone's bubble, but in my opinion ignorance is not always bliss.

Say what you like, but those who know the truth would not argue with this.

True, true.....but then again, we are not talking about women (or men) who are grappling with the delimma of how to lose those last few bumps on the back of their thighs. It is about BEING FIRST and EARNING A LIVING - PERIOD. Could you imagine what an intense amount of pressure these people are under?

Because this board affords anonimity, the members are allowed to discuss MANY aspects of fitness/bodybuilding, A/S BEING THE LEAST IMPORTANT PART OF THE EQUATION!

Let us all remember that A/S IS NOT MAGIC - there are many whose pics I have seen (I AM NOT SAYING THAT I AM ALL THAT.....I often joke that my ass ain't perfect, but I have pics that say it is - HEHEHHEHEHHEEE) and the only thought that runs through my mind is,"THEY took drugs?" If one does NOT posess the knowledge of the basics: diet, training, discipline, genetics (though many genetic flaws can be greatly overcome) they are basically wasting money.

A topic that I do not see very often on the women's board is, "How does one MAINTAIN the gains they achieve from A/S use?" - which is an indication to me that many of the board member may try A/S thinking that it is some sort of panacea for their physique vexations only to discover that the desired effect was NOT ACHIEVED.....not because the drug did not work, but because they lacked knowlegde of all the other MORE IMPORTANT factors that would yield the desired result. In other words, their expectations are unrealistic. Also, unless there is a specific goal in mind ie: a higher level competition, what is the point? The sides for women CAN BE great and to some even sides that would be considered minimal ie: singing voice being destroyed....are devastating.

This is NOT a pro/con A/S post, I am only trying to get the members to think a bit. When the mention that the pros use A/S (YES....THEY DO - it is A PROFESSIONAL NECESSITY) it gives the allure to many that, "Well, OF COURSE, THEY LOOK LIKE THAT - THEY USE A/S!" Ergo: If I use a/s then I will look like them also! NOT AN ACCURATE TRAIN OF THOUGHT.

Determine your goals and become educated. Elite is one of the best places on the net to make this happen. What you DO with that info is strictly up to you! Remeber, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! :)

great post bmom!!!

remember, doesn't matter how much you ice a cake, it'll still taste like shite if you made it with salt instead of sugar... get everything else in place first (this will/should take years for most women), then use the AS to 'fine tune' the physique...

Great post Bikinimom! Sometimes I feel like I'm missing the boat because I've not taken AS. I train like an absolute MOFO (with very satisfactory results I might add) and every now and then that little voice says "what could I be if..." but then again, I'm not a competitor or a model, and even though I enjoy having a strong hard body, my life doesn't depend on it, so I'm not willing to risk the legalities or the side-effects.

I guess what freaks me out the most are posts from boyfriends wanting to give their non-training, sloppy-eating, non-board-reading girlfriends "something to tone up", and these girls are willing to take it w/ no questions asked. My knowledge of AS is limited, but my understanding is they work by allowing the body to recover faster, so you still have to put the work and diet in to get results. So, how these girls will transform their bodies by AS alone is a mystery to me.

Maybe I'm just an old fuddy-duddy chicken for not trying them. People have asked me if I've used, finding it hard to believe that I actually enjoy the whole process of working out and eating well. (These people don't know how many false starts I've had.) Actually I think it's a shame that AS have such a bad reputation among the general public and the medical community, but part of that's because they're too often misused by the ignorant, making them even harder for the knowledgeable ones to obtain.

With the ageing of the general population (and myself) I would like to see this view change, because I think such therapy would be beneficial to seniors' quality of life (maintaining muscle mass), and their being able to live independently would mean less of a burden on the medical system.

FitFossil said:

I guess what freaks me out the most are posts from boyfriends wanting to give their non-training, sloppy-eating, non-board-reading girlfriends "something to tone up", and these girls are willing to take it w/ no questions asked. My knowledge of AS is limited, but my understanding is they work by allowing the body to recover faster, so you still have to put the work and diet in to get results. So, how these girls will transform their bodies by AS alone is a mystery to me.

I hate that too....

to paraphrase "my girlfriend/wife is getting fat/wants to get toned/wants to get cut, should i put her on x, y or z"

put her ass on a treadmill and a diet... hehe :)

Phemomena said:

I hate that too....

to paraphrase "my girlfriend/wife is getting fat/wants to get toned/wants to get cut, should i put her on x, y or z"

put her ass on a treadmill and a diet... hehe :)

Ouch! You know that some of us do come over and read to broaden our knowledge of AS and it's affect and use by women, right? And I have to agree whole heartedly. You can't build anything without a solid foundation.

Top Bottom