Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm STILL recovering from a killer hangover

Water

Food

Ibuprofen

More Water

Prevention: For Christ's sake, stop drinking cheap ass liquor or sweet ass mixed drinks or crappy fucking beer and drink a shitload of water before going to bed after drinking. Two things cause a hangover 1) toxins in the alcohol/mixers 2) dehydration.

If I drink too much and suspect I may wake up with a time-bomb for a head, I always take 2 or 3 ibuprophin before I hit the hay. Works like a charm every time.

PICK3 said:
I'm a cheap bastard :worried:
Well, there's your answer. If you get tanked on cheap liquor you're gonna have a skullcracker if you don't take some preventative measures. Drink the water (like 16 ounces, 32 is better) and take Stick's advice, ibuprofen BEFORE bed.

"Clear" liquor is less likely to give you a hangover. A halfway decent vodka (I personally found Smirnoff to be one of the better "inexpensive" vodkas) and orange or vodka and cranberry (although they're not very "macho" drinks). Stay away from anything "brown" that is, house tequila or any of the house whiskey/bourbons/rums and avoid the "mixers," they have garbage added (HFCS, artificial colors, etc.). You'll get just as lit but your liver only has to deal with the ethanol itself, and not the ethanol AND other chemicals. And at least the juice has SOME nutritional benefit :rolleyes:

Beer always made me sick, but I suspect that had something to do with my latent gluten allergy.

Depressing, I've thought way too much about this subject ... on second thought, just don't drink and save yourself the money and aggrivation.

musclemom said:
Well, there's your answer. If you get tanked on cheap liquor you're gonna have a skullcracker if you don't take some preventative measures. Drink the water (like 16 ounces, 32 is better) and take Stick's advice, ibuprofen BEFORE bed.

"Clear" liquor is less likely to give you a hangover. A halfway decent vodka (I personally found Smirnoff to be one of the better "inexpensive" vodkas) and orange or vodka and cranberry (although they're not very "macho" drinks). Stay away from anything "brown" that is, house tequila or any of the house whiskey/bourbons/rums and avoid the "mixers," they have garbage added (HFCS, artificial colors, etc.). You'll get just as lit but your liver only has to deal with the ethanol itself, and not the ethanol AND other chemicals. And at least the juice has SOME nutritional benefit :rolleyes:

Beer always made me sick, but I suspect that had something to do with my latent gluten allergy.

Depressing, I've thought way too much about this subject ... on second thought, just don't drink and save yourself the money and aggrivation.

Good advice, but:

olololollololololoololololololololololololololo @ Smirnoff

PICK3 said:
Good advice, but:

olololollololololoololololololololololololololo @ Smirnoff
What's so :lmao: about Smirnoff?

Top Bottom