Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I'm Perk, I'm an alcoholic

seriously, i haven't had a drink in 29 days! i've never felt worse.......no really, i do feel a lot better and my training is much more steady. i need one of those ticker things.....
 
humantarget said:
seriously, i haven't had a drink in 29 days! i've never felt worse.......no really, i do feel a lot better and my training is much more steady. i need one of those ticker things.....

I was 3 weeks without drinking but don't know wtf happened this weekend.
 
perkele said:
I was 3 weeks without drinking but don't know wtf happened this weekend.
ups and downs, strikes and gutters. be glad that at the very least you are aware of what you are doing. some people easily let that become a part of their routine.
 
humantarget said:
seriously, i haven't had a drink in 29 days! i've never felt worse.......no really, i do feel a lot better and my training is much more steady. i need one of those ticker things.....

excellent. :)
i'm proud of you HT.
 
humantarget said:
ups and downs, strikes and gutters. be glad that at the very least you are aware of what you are doing. some people easily let that become a part of their routine.

I know. My old man is serious alcoholic, even still at age of 65. Same goes with my brother, and looked like it was my destiny also in the early 90's but I guess something went right in my case. It's still too easy to open the bottle when life kicks you in the nuts.
 
perkele said:
I know. My old man is serious alcoholic, even still at age of 65. Same goes with my brother, and looked like it was my destiny also in the early 90's but I guess something went right in my case. It's still too easy to open the bottle when life kicks you in the nuts.
yeah, it is a genetic trait, dabgum! my Pop never saw 65 cuz he liked his booze and tobacco too much. so, i'm done binge drinking and haven't had a smoke in 3 days. these nicotine patches are the cat's meow! do they have a patch to get over the nicotine patch??? um, but like i said, you're aware of what's going on, which is probably the best thing going for you in dealing with this. i also need to find a new way to deal with stress, seeing as how i gave up 2 vices recently............hookers, maybe? but smokes are cheaper, damn......
 
humantarget said:
yeah, it is a genetic trait, dabgum! my Pop never saw 65 cuz he liked his booze and tobacco too much. so, i'm done binge drinking and haven't had a smoke in 3 days. these nicotine patches are the cat's meow! do they have a patch to get over the nicotine patch??? um, but like i said, you're aware of what's going on, which is probably the best thing going for you in dealing with this. i also need to find a new way to deal with stress, seeing as how i gave up 2 vices recently............hookers, maybe? but smokes are cheaper, damn......


Glad I never got into smoking... fuck, tomorrow is another day. The old pErk is back and feeling better, or not.
 
perkele said:
Glad I never got into smoking... fuck, tomorrow is another day. The old pErk is back and feeling better, or not.
i think smoking is the single worse decision a person can make. next to not wearing a parachute.
 
humantarget said:
i think smoking is the single worse decision a person can make. next to not wearing a parachute.

yUo're right man. It's not like smoking helps you to express your feelings when booze usually helps for some.
 
1. Your name is not really perkele. Its probably something like Michael Brownstone or something. No one names their kids perkele.

2. Being drunk is not a bad thing. It just depends on how you use it. I notice my problem solving skills, sociability, altruism and mood go up when on alcohol. Hell in the last 3 hours I've managed to figure out physical chemistry homework, called my mom, donated money to charity and replied to an EF thread. I wouldn't have done any of that shit had I been sober.

I :heart: life
 
Perk's real name is "Thor".....seriously!

And the Finns went willddddddd!!!!!

:wavey: I prefer the term "Lush" myself....
 
Lao Tzu said:
1. Your name is not really perkele. Its probably something like Michael Brownstone or something. No one names their kids perkele.

2. Being drunk is not a bad thing. It just depends on how you use it. I notice my problem solving skills, sociability, altruism and mood go up when on alcohol. Hell in the last 3 hours I've managed to figure out physical chemistry homework, called my mom, donated money to charity and replied to an EF thread. I wouldn't have done any of that shit had I been sober.

I :heart: life

Jerry Armstrong
 
Top Bottom