Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I'm outta here

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
Hammy, you guys do what you need to do, like I said, you can use me and abuse me all you want.. I'm looking forward to calling in my old generals and tactical geniuses. I think we showed last time which group stood together the strongest, who was the most determined, and the outcome will once again be the same.
 
Lestat said:
Hammy, you guys do what you need to do, like I said, you can use me and abuse me all you want.. I'm looking forward to calling in my old generals and tactical geniuses. I think we showed last time which group stood together the strongest, who was the most determined, and the outcome will once again be the same.

You done for the night Commander Lestat??
 
StickFigure said:
You done for the night Commander Lestat??
I may be back later, its time for some real life stuff now, I like spending time with my GF... unlike hammy who spends as little time as possible.
 
Lestat said:
I may be back later, its time for some real life stuff now, I like spending time with my GF... unlike hammy who spends as little time as possible.

LOL!! I still have a couple more hours here at work so I'll be here till then!

Later bor!
 
Lestat said:
what are you talking about, you siding with the non plats now?

your side, my side. plat side, non-plat side. man its all bullshit.


thats from a movie.

i side with master hammy.
 
i side with hammy, strike down the ultra gay bomb squad once and for all...I shall led the charge with a frontal assault on wootom
 
foreigngirl said:
well, your post was: oh, you again...
so what's up, I dissapoint u so bad, that u dont even wanna see me out here, or what

no i wanna see you butt nekid on that new bike.
 
bomb squad = penis extension.

Kind of like those jacked up 4x4s that never leave pavement... completely useless.
 
Top Bottom