Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I'm leaving the EF early crew...

casavant

New member
I just switched to a later shift at my job. It's at a less busy desk, I get a 5.5% pay increase, and I won't be hugging my pillow at 5:30 in the morning anymore, watching Paula Zahn and waiting for my Vivarin to kick in. It also will flow a lot more smoothly with my late night weekend bouncing gig, and I'll be able to start my day with my workout, which I really prefer. On top of this, I'll be able to take lots of day classes when I go back to school, then study all night at the library. Before, I was working M-F, 6:30am-3pm. Here are my new hours, starting on the 26th:

M-W: 4pm-12am
Sat: 9am- 6:15pm
Sun: 2:45pm-12am

This is good news, for sure. I've been doing this early stuff for over a year now, holding out for one of the late positions. Finally!:D
 
This is old news, I already heard about it on CNN.
 
:bawling: I might miss your threads about getting all the lady library patrons all hot and bothered!! Oh wait...I said that wrong! You're the one who gets all hot and bothered! lol...;)
 
don't forget the hounds with bees in their mouths so that when they bite you you get stung too
 
VooDoo Lady said:
usually it's the other way around...people wait for the early slots to open up.

Anyhoo..enjoy :)

Early sucks- whoever wants that can have it- I wasn't meant to get up at 5:30am- maybe STAY up unil 5:30am.
 
Top Bottom