Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm in need of serious help

fromBUTTtoCUTT

Here's my situation, I'm a 20 year old college student who trains, to what I'd say moderately hard during my four month summer break. I eat well, and work pretty hard. However, this summer I've come back heavier than I've ever weighed. I'm 6' and about 257lbs. I'm not a complete fatass, I'm buld, but I've got fat on top of my pecs, giving me man boobies, and I've got a gut! I'm built pretty well, I was a high school athlete, but those days are gone. I normally work out 4 times a week spliting two body sections a night, and one full workout for legs. Since I work full time through the summer the only time I can workout is nights. For cardio I play 3-3 basketball, for anwhere from a half hour to an hour. This summer the weight's not coming off like it did last summer. I've resumed my use of Xenadrine, which helped me shed about 20 lbs of shit last summer, but it's not really helping. What I'm in serious need of is a good regimine and tailored diet. Every fall I go back to school, just about everything gets thrown out the window because it's hard to stay strict when you don't have the finances or capabilites to maintain a diet. As of now my workouts are paired as Chest/Tris, Back/Traps, Shoulders/Bis, and then the full day of legs. If anyone can give me a specific training regime with workouts that I can use to try as my screename says fo "fromBUTTtoCUTT". Also if anyone could help me tailor a diet that would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for any and all suggestions, what might help the most is cardio help!!! Every sport that I've ever played, running has been a punishment, so that's not too high on my cardio list, and I find it ridiculously hard to motivate myself to try to run
Thanks for all the help
--STEVE

Hey bro.
Having gone to college for eight years, ( two degrees) I know the situation.

First you need to eveluate your diet. Figure out how many calories you are taking in ( a nutritional almanac can be found at the library, usually under nutrition, but also check the medical library as well, and read labels).
Once you know your calories, deduct 200-300, and increase your nutrition. My starving student shopping list is below.

1. five pound bag of red potatoes. $2.00
2. three dozen eggs. $3.00
3. ten cans tuna/ water. $5.00
4. one gallon skim milk. $2.00
5. three pounds bananas. $1.50
6. two pounds lean ground beef. $6.00
7. eight oz cheese. $2.00
Total $21.50 p/week.

you can make protien drinks with the eggs, milk, bananas. The groung beef can be seasoned, and put on the potatoes, w/ cheese. The tuna gives you extra cheap protien, and other than some green vegetables, all your vitamins and minerals are accounted for. It is a little higher in fat, but with the calories in check, you will still lose fat.

For cardio, try the bike, or walking up and down the school stadium first thing in the morning. 30-45 mnutes, four to six days a week. alternate these so as to not overtrain any specific muscle group.

wieghts should be heavy, but around 8 - 12 reps after the warm-up set of 20. this will help retain mass. 3-4 Xs p/week, depending on how you place the bodyparts. Finally, take a thirty minute walk around campus, a couple hours prior to bed, and after your last meal. This will keep you from sleeping on any extra cal.

Best of luck, and I hope this helps.

The moon reflected in a cold stream like an echo.E

thanks katana, I'll definately take that to heart when I get back to school, which is great showing how cost efficient it is! Now what I need is a Program to get me going!!! Thanks-- Steve

Top Bottom