Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im gonna be huge!!!

It doesn't Prove intellegence but it gives great warrant to tha fact that he may have some idea as to what he is talking about.

Unless you are an absolute nutcase you are not going to stick around this board that long just posting bullshit to increase your Post Numbers, without learning anything.

That's how.
peace
:fro:

are you kidding? drop the regular creatine and do creatine serum and combine that with some WPC, and you don't even have to work out, you'll be huge. :alien:

rebeldagg said:
sorry to say it but you aren't going to get much bigger

Sorry bro... That ain't gonna do the trick for u! I've been working out for over 2 yrs now and I am going for my first anabolic cycle now (6wk/200 mg deca). Haven't gained SHIT by using l-glutamine and whey pro. I'm going for the real stuff now...

:evil:

Let me tell you... Ive been on creatine for about 2 weeks now, strength has skyrocketed and bodyweight started at 219lbs now Im 223-225. Its only about 5lbs of water weight I gained but Im 100%more fuller and plumped out then before. My delts and traps actually bulge thriouggh my shirt now!
Told you all I was gonna get huge!!! LOL

Seriously though, all my weights feel light, and I no longer feel a burn. I feel tight under all the weights.

My goal before I cut is about 230-235.

Do it right and you will get bigger..just won't be the next MR. O

Mike Tyson79 said:
It doesn't Prove intellegence but it gives great warrant to tha fact that he may have some idea as to what he is talking about.

Unless you are an absolute nutcase you are not going to stick around this board that long just posting bullshit to increase your Post Numbers, without learning anything.

That's how.
peace
:fro:

On the contrary "I'm not naming any names:p :p

Top Bottom