Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im bruised

tripleV

all over my legs .......from the weights i think.....ouchie.....didnt realise this til they started to hurt me and i took a good look....

but i dont care.....bc im lifting hard.....oh yeah my attitude problem has gone thru the fucking roof :D

now whos got a prob wit dat LOL Im lookin for trouble

;)

tripleV said:

.....oh yeah my attitude problem has gone thru the fucking roof :D

Is that due to a cycle? I'm curious because I am trying to talk my boyfriend into letting me do one cycle..... He says that he wouldn't be able to deal with me and "roid rage"... Is this what he is referring to?

When I diet I have a problem with bruising, especially on my legs, even if I'm supplementing carefully. I've read and been told that taking large doses of Vit C with bioflavinoids (especially the bioflavinoid rutin) can help strengthen capillaries aiding microcirculation and thereby helping to prevent bruising. I believe supplementing iron is supposed to help prevent bruising also but via what mechanism I don't exactly know. To be honest, even with double and triple doses of Vit C, rutin, and iron I still bruised until I increased my daily kcal and loosened up my food choices a bit.

-K

ann said:
I was wondering who TV3 was wrastling with ???? :D

Ann.......you is such a clevah gal you...i am wrastlin baby ........sumtin fierce :p tsssss (hot burnin sound) LOL

JLo........ummmmmm i am on winny.....but ive always had an attitude. But i am a lil more fiesty but no major probs....Just majorly fucking intense in the gym, sweet! :D

tripleV said:

Ann.......you is such a clevah gal you...i am wrastlin baby ........sumtin fierce :p tsssss (hot burnin sound) LOL

JLo........ummmmmm i am on winny.....but ive always had an attitude. But i am a lil more fiesty but no major probs....Just majorly fucking intense in the gym, sweet! :D

Well, both of our minds are usually in the gutter ;) Two great minds think alike........:busy:

Top Bottom