Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im a paraplegic on 3rd cycle. need Gyno advice.

im 25 yrs old 6'4 230 and am 10% bodyfat above my injury line. I am paralyzed from the waiste down. I developed gyno when I was 19 when i bought a store test booster called Dianevol from Evolution labs. Took it 4 different times and didnt know anything about PCT, and didnt know what gyno was and what was causing my nipples to hurt. thats a little background info

I have done 2 cycles before
1st cycle: Test E/adex/clen t3 for 10 weeks
2nd cycle: Test P/tren/anavar/clen t3/adex for 12 weeks

I could not tell if the gyno had gotten any worse while on those 2 cycles, i took adex while cycling to battle the estrogen.

SO i bet youre thinking get to the point...

I am having gynocomestia surgery on August 15th, (4 months away) and want to run a cycle beforehand. Do you think I will lose all of my gains while recovering from the surgery, making it not worth cycling? If it will be beneficial to cycle, which cycle should I run being very gyno prone? My goal is to cut, so I was thinking

12 weeks:
Test P 50mg eod
anavar 75mg ed
adex (suggestions)
clen & t3 still deciding on doses.

I would rather just run anavar with clen but everything ive read said there needs a base of test. So...fire away. Paralyzed from the hips down btw. And with cardio i burn 500 calories a session on the handcycle.

How long is recovery from surgery wouldn't think it would be that long and would think you could still train to some extent. . Get some letro that knock gyno out quick have you tried using letro lots of guys including myself have gotten Rid of lumps with letro might be able to avoid surgery

Tardarás en recuperarte 1 mes aproximadamente. En el mes no vas a entrenar, comerás menos y peor. Podrías perder mucho músculo y ganar algo de grasa.

Debes esperar a después de la cirugía.

Sorry, in English:
It will take approximately 1 month to recover. In the month you're not going to train, you will eat less and worse. You could lose a lot of muscle and gain some fat.

You must wait until after surgery.

Sense you are heading into surgery soon, I would not worry about running anything to help get rid of the gyno.

As far as the cycle. 12 weeks would be too long in my opinion. If you wanted to fit a cycle in before your surgery, keep it short. That way you will have enough time to recovery before taking time off. Anavar only would be a good choice. You won't have to worry about estrogen related sides that could make things worse, and if you keep it short.. you won't have to worry about libido problems.

From everything I have read it is recommended to have a test base when running anavar. So im thinking Test p/anavar/adex. Im really trying to cut so i will be doing loads of cardio. I guess ill just wait until after my surgery. I have also read that when you have the gyno surgery the doctor can remove the gland that causes gyno, does anyone know any truth to this?

Last edited:
Top Bottom