Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i'm a glutton for punishment - view at your own risk!!!

3 Question, 2 of which you should never ask a lady, Height ? Weight ? Age ?
You look great in the after pic at least 10 years younger!

Rocket

An inspiration, Phem

Truly an inspiration. You have--as everyone said--turned back the clock. I have soooooo much more respect for people who earn their fitness than are born with it, so ... GO, PHEM!!!!! You got proof of your grit and mettle in those picts! Don't be ashamed of the flab picture; be PROUD!!!!!!!

However, one MAJOR quibble (with a smile on my face): "Extremely pale" does not make one "horrid"!

(Is my tone too revealingly defensive? I am cadaver-pale myself. And none too thrilled!)

Anyway, we're all on this board because we're supposed to be religious about health and fitness, right? Just fanatics! And part of "health" is not tanning, embracing the egg-colored goddess within!

(If I keep saying it, maybe I'll believe it..... Vanity is a powerful thing.) But still, a tan is, by very definition, damage. I wish we (as a whole society, I mean) could change our views on what is beautiful skin.....

Also got a question

Phem, how much time elapsed between the before-cycle picture and the other one (you very recently) on this thread?

A month? A year? There is a major difference between the two.

phem

my god girl.......you are coming along...hell no...youre THERE! you have completely transformed that hot bod of yours.....you inspire me....god you make me want to train my ass off!!!! you look absolutely incredible now....and your dedication leaves me in awe!!!:)

thanks all...

rocket - i'm 28 now, the before pic was taken when i was 24 i believe... and i was 27 in the pre-cycle pic, i'm 5'3'' that hasn't changed as for weight... 145ish in the first one, 118 in the after and 112 in the pre-cycle

bucksoon- my cycle is 11 weeks today (although interrupted currently, it will resume tonite)... soooo, that pic was taken about 12 weeks ago... and pale is one thing, i on the other hand was nasty pasty transparent :) ... a tan always makes a difference...

Definitely awe-inspiring Phem! It would be really cool to see the 3 pictures side by side: before, before gear, after gear. The work you've done at each stage is fantastic, and you should be proud!

Wow Phem! You are truely an inspiration for women!!! I'm glad to hear you say it was a slow process. Too many of us want to see the changes now now now!
Can you share with us how you made your transition from the first pic to the pre cycle pic? I've read your info on what you do now and just thoght you had this ultra fast metabolism to eat all that food! But it's all that hard work. CONGRATS!!!

Girl you look great!! Those abs are the bomb baby!!:p :p :p Can't wait until I look half as good.... Will never get the abs though:( :( 3 KIDS!!

what did i do

well, i wish there was magic to it, but i had lived most of my life either as a skinny person or a skinny fat person... i was involved in gymnastics early on, somewhat athletic in highschool, never weighed over 120 until i got out of university (had various stages of "fitness" prior to that, but i was never big, always size 5-7 thru school...

here's basically what i "did" if you can call it that...

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=64214

and yeah, it did take me a while to do... i figured if i wanted it to be a permanenet change it wasn't going to happen overnight... there were always the setbacks... all-inclusive vacations... getting busy/sick (or both at once)... it wasn't a 'fun' process, but it really has made me appreciate the work i've put in...

Top Bottom