Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ihave 2 Girls .............

waterboy

I HAVE 2 GIRLS WHO WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE BEST STERIOD IS THEY CAN USE TO LOSE WEIGHT AND WHAT KINDA DOSE SHOULD THEY TAKE .I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE WHAT GIRLS SHOULD DO..

Tell 'em to eat less and get on the stairmaster. Shut the pie hole! Move! Move some more!

(Unless they're competing and need to get ridiculously shredded, then ok :D )

DNP.

Light cardio.

Massive weight loss.

Email me if you need more info.

definitely check the womans discussion board... but either anavar or primabolan if they want to stay feminine

Thanks super girl and yes they want to stay feminine.Super girl what kind of dose do you think would do the trick they have never done any thing before.I was awear that they would need to do cardio ,im not sure that my question had to do with what kind of exercise or type of work out they should do but hey thanks any way i guess....Also Feel free to check out the woman's board and look @ my post and also feel free to notice how i did not get one reply which is cool so I came here.I am willing to bet all my sust 250 amps that there are more girls on this board then over there . I'm sorry if my questions and quest for knowledge about females offends any one ;)

hey waterboy... i just read your posts on the women's board... your girls should not take steroids!!! Firstly they don't even workout!!! Steriods are not magic, they take dedication and extremely hard work. Your girls are too young with no experience. Get them in a gym, get them a diet and a workout that they can stick to. And if anything, possibly an ECA or hydroxycut.. but definitely not roids. In other words, get them off their lazy asses lol everyone wants the immediate gratification plan... a hard body takes hard work

No shit!!!! Hey Supergirl, I need to get some roids so I can get my INSTANT MUSCLES!!! Forget about working out, can't i just go to the store and buy some muscles? i want a perfect body to go!!!!! LOL.

Top Bottom