Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Igf1...site injection growth?

house of chics said:
just got some from a very reliable source. It is already in liquid form and from mega labs. Any feed back on this? It came in 1ml bottles that that is = to 1000mcg??? also would it hurt it if I added some basteric water to make dividing up the dose a little easier?

I think you mean "Omega Labs" not mega labs, correct ? If so, that is TOP NOTCH stuff my man !!!

indy69camaro said:
I think you mean "Omega Labs" not mega labs, correct ? If so, that is TOP NOTCH stuff my man !!!

I have some coming in the mail right now. This will be my first time using IGF-1 and I got it from Omega labs. Do you just inject with an insulin needle? I have 1/2 inch insulin needles but I didn't know if I might need a longer needle. I was planning on starting with 40mcg/day for 4 weeks. Would this be enough? If you are site injecting the calves, can you just inject 1/2 of the daily dose in each calf before training or do you need to split up the dose?

Your regualar slin pin is fine!!!!

And yes you need to dilute the IGF further. If you use it in the very concentrated 1ml dilution it will burn like a bee sting for a very long time. I would dilute it in a total of 20ml of BAC

I feel like everytime I try to inject my calves it feels very uncomfortable as soon as the needle touches the skin. Those times I have pushed the needle all the way, about every other time I seems to hit a nerve.

I really need to bring up my calves, currently I running IGF Long r3. I do not care about the pain afterwords, but I am really scared to hit a nerve.

Any suggenstions?

This thread is two years old!
Just do it!

Top Bottom