Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF1 LR3 Results/Assessment

Hey all,

So I noticed there are a lot of questions out there and a lot of confusion regarding IGF1 for some reason. I figured I'd drop my 2 cents here to hopefully help some others make their decision etc.

Been doing roughly 30mcg IGF1 LR3 ed usually post wo. I get some fatigue and appetite stimulation, but I imagine everyone will have different sides. Started it post cycle, test only. I tightened up my diet (cleaner) and started doing cardio to shred off bloat from cycle at the same time. I've kept ALL strength. Nearly ALL muscle gained from cycle. I'll emphasize that "ALL strength" part. I'm doing the same or more weight on everything that I was hitting while on cycle. (My pct was just Post-Cycle/Unleashed, Forma, and HCGenerate, for those curious) Due to the cardio, I've kept the muscle gained and shed off 3-4% body fat. Feels tighter, you'll probably notice a feeling of all-around fullness. I wouldn't call it a pump like you'd feel from nitric oxide etc, more like after your workouts you'll have an all-day feeling of, "Yeah, I'm swole."

Oh, almost forgot. I mixed with NaCl, that's straight up sodium chloride water. So I can't tell you if it would work better with something else, but I can say this works mighty fine. What I did was dilute it, then fill the pins, freeze them all, then thaw and use one every day as needed. Hope this helps.

May you have the strength of 1,000 warriors, and exceed the fuck out of your scoops. Peace!

Hey all,

So I noticed there are a lot of questions out there and a lot of confusion regarding IGF1 for some reason. I figured I'd drop my 2 cents here to hopefully help some others make their decision etc.

Been doing roughly 30mcg IGF1 LR3 ed usually post wo. I get some fatigue and appetite stimulation, but I imagine everyone will have different sides. Started it post cycle, test only. I tightened up my diet (cleaner) and started doing cardio to shred off bloat from cycle at the same time. I've kept ALL strength. Nearly ALL muscle gained from cycle. I'll emphasize that "ALL strength" part. I'm doing the same or more weight on everything that I was hitting while on cycle. (My pct was just Post-Cycle/Unleashed, Forma, and HCGenerate, for those curious) Due to the cardio, I've kept the muscle gained and shed off 3-4% body fat. Feels tighter, you'll probably notice a feeling of all-around fullness. I wouldn't call it a pump like you'd feel from nitric oxide etc, more like after your workouts you'll have an all-day feeling of, "Yeah, I'm swole."

Oh, almost forgot. I mixed with NaCl, that's straight up sodium chloride water. So I can't tell you if it would work better with something else, but I can say this works mighty fine. What I did was dilute it, then fill the pins, freeze them all, then thaw and use one every day as needed. Hope this helps.

May you have the strength of 1,000 warriors, and exceed the fuck out of your scoops. Peace!

Thanks for the input. Just a couple of inputs, it is best to not freeze igf or peptides due to their fragility. Also acetic acid will keep the igf-1 fresher for longer.

Yeah I definitely agree with that, only froze to compensate for lack of aa. Seems to still do the job given the results, but indeed I imagine a bit of efficacy is sacrificed during the process. Thanks for reading brudda

Top Bottom