Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Igf 1 lr3

formastanzolol5

I have been trying to find a lot of research on this peptide but everything is different. Can it be injected eod? And can any one lead me in a direction where there is good info on this?
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using EliteFitness

There is a lot of info all over... some say this some say that.. I am currently using it on my rats at 50mcg a day sub q. Some people use it on their rats bi- lat but who knows I am going to try subq and see what it does. There is a host of info all over on the dosage 50mcg a day seems to be standard. With a half life of 30 hours I would imagine EOD would not be the wisest decision. I have been using for a week and at first I felt a little lethargy, but now I feel fine and strength seems to go up as endurance and recovery. Overall I think I like this peptide and may incorporate it if I decide to test AAS and go through a PCT again, on my rats.

I train more of a upper body lower body split rather than one group a session I can't inject to every site

Inject in last minor or major muscle group worked. Do IM split bi-laterally. If its really good igf get a blood glucose meter.

I used to do igf and hgh IM. Great shit.

Ok sounds good theirs a lot of different talk about how to inject. U don't think sub q is better than bi lat? Also wat results did u see?

I'm going to be doing 6 months of 5iu gh pwo only.. with igf cycled throughout..

should be a good time

Top Bottom