Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Igf-1 lr3 hair growth

alexrigi

SO.......I use to train religiously for 5 years,hit the gym 4-5 times a week and eat 5 meals a day,you know... the usaul bs lol.I took gear for 2 of those years.I did 2 months on test e and bold and then whent back on for 2 years non stop!
I did either a slow or fast testosterone (400-500mgs pw) with either mastron(200-300mgs pw),wini or tren(i liked the lean builders).I use to do just test for a few months a few times to take a break from the harsh ones that were giving me acne on my back and shoulders.

I noticed after around the 18 month mark i wasn't making any gains from the above combos(probs receptor down grade).I had built up a resilience to the gear-i was 210lbs 5 foot 11" and very lean,could have tried to compete but to be honest i'd had enough of bodybuilding and wanted to give it up and focus on other things in my life and train a couple time a week naturally just to keep in shape.

In exactly the last 2 months before i planned to finish the gear for good,i noticed my hair thinning slightly at the left temple.Then a few weeks later it got worse,it happened so suddenly and as you can see i didnt use massive amounts of gear but the weird thing is, for the year and a half i was on wini and mastron (the worse for hair loss as they're pure dht) i didnt lose any hair and further more, the last 4 months i was just doing tes enanth at 500mgs per week.Any way,i stopped training and stopped the gear,let my body rest while on pct.

Out of interest i did- HCG 2 weeks on gear and then blended it in to my pct for 5 weeks(first 3 weeks i did 500iu 3 times a week and then did 500iu 2 times for 4 weeks).Also took some natural plant testbooster called Bulbine natalensis to help stimulate the leydig cells,was going to use Fadogia Agrestis but found this bulbine great!1 mg eod arimidex,clomid 150mgs ed and a little nolva.Recovery was slow but thats wat you get for being shut down for 2 years.

I have no mpb on either side of my family and some online self made gurus were saying hair loss from roids in permanet but on hairlossfromsteroids.com,the guy says it grows back,eventualy.Maybe my hair would have grown back in good time but after 6 weeks nothing,and then i rememberd igf-1!I remembered it causes cell division and growth,and seen as hair is just cell division i got a bottle.

online,after alot of digging i found a few sites that studied igf-1 and proved its ability to grow hair and hair loss prevention.
I took 40mcgs a day and on the 4th day i could see ultra fine hairs that were invisible a few days ago,on precisely the 9th day all those fine hairs had thickened up and become darker,on day 12 my hair was back to normal!It also cleared up my acne on my back that never fully went when i came of the gear.
I dont know if it will work as well on natural male pattern baldness because your natural dihydrotestosterone is strangling the over sensitive hair folicles,Maybe it over powers the DHT and stimulates some rethickening regardless, but at the least,prevent further hair loss(without the nasty sides you get with minoxidil or propecia).

Last edited:
Top Bottom