Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 First Cycle HELP!

美国人

I have been a marathon runner for years and as a result have been very thin/skinny (see my avatar picture). I stopped running and decided to start bodybuilding in August of 2012 (so it's been a little more than 1.5 years) and have since gained about 27 pounds (from 173-200 lbs at 6'2" and 25 years old). Throughout this time, I haven't seen much increase in body fat (staying around 13%), so it appears most of this additional weight is muscle. Through the first year, I saw gains extremely quickly, but over the past 2-3 months, my gains (in both strength and mass gain) have began to plateau. My bench has gone from 185-275, my squat from 205-315, dead lift from 205-315. Obviously, I am not huge, but I am a lot bigger than I was and want to keep growing.

I was talking to a more experienced friend of mine (he has been bodybuilding for seven years) about some diet advice to help me improve my gains, and he suggested I try IGF-1 along with a stricter diet plan. He is planning to begin a cycle of it himself and offered to get me some when he gets his. Let me clarify that this is a close friend of mine from high school - not some guy I met at the gym who's trying to sell me something (I know I can trust this guy).

Given my experience level and current stats, would you think that IGF-LR3 is a good solution to improve my gains (both in size and strength), or do you think it is too soon for me? I like the idea of hyperplasia and stem cell growth. From my understanding, those are things that I cannot gain from diet. I don't think I am ready to use anabolic steroids, and from my reading it seems IGF-1 has the least side effects of the hormone therapies I have read about.

I also want to note that I do have a minor case of gynecomastia from puberty. Is it likely that IGF-1 will worsen this condition?

If you do suggest I use it, how often/what dose, and which muscles should I inject it into? (I've heard different muscle on alternating sides each day)

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

If that's you currently in your avi, stay the fuck away from AAS and peptides

Get your training and diet right first.

1.5 years and you want to break out the syringe?

If you lift with a different muscle group every day, like most new guys do, you're only hitting that group about once a week.

1x per week for 1.5 years is only about 75 lifts, and that's if you are strict and never miss a lift

You're telling me you know what diet and training works best for you after 75 lifts?

If that's you currently in your avi, stay the fuck away from AAS and peptides

Get your training and diet right first.

1.5 years and you want to break out the syringe?

If you lift with a different muscle group every day, like most new guys do, you're only hitting that group about once a week.

1x per week for 1.5 years is only about 75 lifts, and that's if you are strict and never miss a lift

You're telling me you know what diet and training works best for you after 75 lifts?

That pic is from when I first started lifting. Only about 175 lbs there versus 200 now.

You're right, I do work a different muscle group each visit. I had felt like it might be too soon for me to start anything, but this friend of mine rationalized that IGF1 is not a steroid and it helps with recovery so I will have better results for each visit to the gym. He made it seem like no big deal and told me he's been doing it on and off for a while. I questioned his advice, which is why I came here.

I don't claim to have anything mastered quite yet, but I've done a lot of reading and have learned a lot from people with more experience concerning diet and training.

From your perspective, when has someone been training long enough to start using IGF1 to improve gains assuming they have already got diet and training in good order?

Everyone has their own opinion, but I really think as long as you're growing and improving naturally through diet and lifting, you don't have much use for any PEDs

Once you've been at it for long enough to establish a solid frame and your gains stall out, then by all means juice to your heart's content, but that usually takes a few years at the very least

Well I don't think l'll ever want to use AAS, but I guess I was lead to believe peptides were less extreme/risky. Thanks for that advice. I understand how these things take time, it took me a long time to become a good runner, and since this is a whole different sport, I still have a lot to learn. I think I'll put this idea on the back burner for at least another year.

Top Bottom