Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you got locked up for 10 years would your Girl cheat on You ?

I would hope she would cheat.
Otherwise she would compensate for no sex by eating everything in site.
Then after ten years my 400lb gf/wife would want sex from me. Eeewwwwwweee.

velvett said:
HeatherRea and Covergirl already said it best.

Pdaddy - sigh... you have so much learn.

Yes, he does.

He should change his name to Pwhipped.

fistfullofsteel said:
you won't be laughing when you find out it's true. sorry broham but that's just the way it is in this day and age.

Dude I dont know about your life style but in my culture women dont cheat like you wish they would, you cant say that every lady is the same my bro

i dont think she would.. but wouldn't care if she did.. women need someone to talk too.

Castro_bigdog said:
It dont matter if you did it or not say you held up a bank to get some cash to feed your family and you got hit for it, It should not matter what you did If you have a real women she will wait on you to be released .......

There is a HYUGE difference between my man doing time because he committed an act of desperation to feed our family and him having fucked a little girl... wouldn't you say?

If my man was jailed for a crime that he did not commit, then yes, I would be faithfull - hands down. If it was a crime where he was desperate and trying to help our family then yes, I would also be faithfull, unless it was something REALLY AWFUL like murder... there is no excuse for that.

I would not expect anyone to wait ten years, nor would I wait that long. It'd be great if they did but expectation is a bit much.

jh1 said:
Dang.

How can you love someone but be copasetic about them letting some other dood put their cock inside her?

obviously i'd care but i'd understand..

hell yeah you'd get cheated on. Anybody would. 10 years? Do you know the infedadelity rate just in the military? And those guys are usually gone 8-12 months at a time, 10 yrs you'd get left or cheated on for sure. ANYBODY

Top Bottom