Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

If someone threatened your significant other???

Lord_Suston

New member
what would you do??? I threw one kid out of a bar last year where I was working, and he said he would get back at me through my girl. "I might not be able to beat you, but you can't be around your girl all the time!!!" is what he said... what would you do?>???
I have already resorted this mess I just want to see honest answers from other people's views....
 
I would have made it very clear that if ANYTHING happened to her...at all - if she even hinted that she had had a bad day at work, ....there would not be enough left of him to identify with dental records.....
 
He wouldn't finish his sentence. It would sound something like this...

"I may not be able to beat you, but you can't be around your girl all the time. I am gonna OHH GOd, PLease!! Stop!! AAGGHH!! My Leg!! My arm!! (as i dismember them and beat them with severed limbs).
I absolutly will not tolerate any threat towards my girl. If i even feel someone is being disrespectfull, i will let them know that i dont aprove and they better apologize.
 
An honest answer?

In the case that you brought up I would make it very clear to him that it would be VERY UNHEALTHY for him to even think about acting on what he said.

People can mess with me and 9 times out of 10, I will walk away. But don't threaten a woman or they will feel my wraith.
 
I still cant believe that fucking guy said something like that to you. Its obviously scumy and cowardly, but it is also ballsy in a way. What a piece of shit. I really think i would flip over something like that. I have a little sister, so i am very protective when it comes to women.
 
JohnyJuice said:
He wouldn't finish his sentence. It would sound something like this...

"I may not be able to beat you, but you can't be around your girl all the time. I am gonna OHH GOd, PLease!! Stop!! AAGGHH!! My Leg!! My arm!! (as i dismember them and beat them with severed limbs).
I absolutly will not tolerate any threat towards my girl. If i even feel someone is being disrespectfull, i will let them know that i dont aprove and they better apologize.



beautifully said.Exactlly what should,and would happen.
 
If there were actual threats involved, I would try very hard to break every bone in the guys body. I'd hit him 'til I ran out of energy or he died. Jail time, etc, would be worth it.

If it was just some bullshit insult...I dunno. I probably would't do much. I'm mature enough to hanlde insults, and I expect my SO would feel the same way.
 
the only problem was I was on video because i was in front of the place.... I couldn't do anything there because of witnesses. I did go to his house la day later (wasn't even locked) and walked right into his bedroom and was about to kill him. He started to cry and said he wasn't serious, that he needed to act tough because his boys from home where there....

I felt sorry, but I reminded him i could find him at anytime.....
 
Lord_Suston said:
the only problem was I was on video because i was in front of the place.... I couldn't do anything there because of witnesses. I did go to his house la day later (wasn't even locked) and walked right into his bedroom and was about to kill him. He started to cry and said he wasn't serious, that he needed to act tough because his boys from home where there....

I felt sorry, but I reminded him i could find him at anytime.....

That is pretty fucking tight. Good work.
 
um, i realize i'm in the minority here, but maybe if you don't bully people, stalk them, and threaten to kill them they won't threaten your girlfriend.

I know that is an exaggeration & the guy obviously has problems, but a less humiliating way to remove unwanted patrons from your bar could help prevent things like this from happening again.
 
nordstrom said:
um, i realize i'm in the minority here, but maybe if you don't bully people, stalk them, and threaten to kill them they won't threaten your girlfriend.

I know that is an exaggeration & the guy obviously has problems, but a less humiliating way to remove unwanted patrons from your bar could help prevent things like this from happening again.

I asked him to leave nicely, he puked in the bathroom and once you puke you need to leave, general rule in any club and bar I know of.... He tryed to resist so I grabbed him by his trap and escorted him out, no punches or locks, I just pushed him out and said come back another day.....
 
JohnyJuice said:
He wouldn't finish his sentence. It would sound something like this...

"I may not be able to beat you, but you can't be around your girl all the time. I am gonna OHH GOd, PLease!! Stop!! AAGGHH!! My Leg!! My arm!! (as i dismember them and beat them with severed limbs).
I absolutly will not tolerate any threat towards my girl. If i even feel someone is being disrespectfull, i will let them know that i dont aprove and they better apologize.

JohnnyJuice speaks for my heart as well.

I've NEVER had anyone threaten my wife or girlfriend, but I did have a transient threaten to stab my dog. George was sitting in my lap being the sweetest little guy on the planet while I played chess at the outdoor chess park on the beach in Santa Monica. This dirt bag didn't have any reason to stop... or to tell me he was going to hurt my dog... other than that he just liked to be mean and intimidating. He barely finished his sentence before I was on my feet and clocked through him at 100 mph. The guy's feet literally went flying up to his head. The only restraint I showed was that I didn't kick the guy in the jaw while he was on the ground. I tired to pull him onto his feet so I could punch him a couple more times but he wouldn't get up. I told him if I ever saw him again I was breaking every bone of his I could find to break... and I meant it. He never came by the chess park again.

I'm not a violent person, and I don't get a thrill out of fighting... but I'm old school on this issue.
 
SofaGeorge said:


JohnnyJuice speaks for my heart as well.

I've NEVER had anyone threaten my wife or girlfriend, but I did have a transient threaten to stab my dog. George was sitting in my lap being the sweetest little guy on the planet while I played chess at the outdoor chess park on the beach in Santa Monica. This dirt bag didn't have any reason to stop... or to tell me he was going to hurt my dog... other than that he just liked to be mean and intimidating. He barely finished his sentence before I was on my feet and clocked through him at 100 mph. The guy's feet literally went flying up to his head. The only restraint I showed was that I didn't kick the guy in the jaw while he was on the ground. I tired to pull him onto his feet so I could punch him a couple more times but he wouldn't get up. I told him if I ever saw him again I was breaking every bone of his I could find to break... and I meant it. He never came by the chess park again.





damn you don't fuck around
:wodin:
 
sermon_of_mockery said:
[QUOTEdamn you don't fuck around
:wodin:

Wanna hear the stupid part? I am an entertainment industry/PR executive... and I get in fights at the friggin' Chess Park.

I went my whole adult life without getting in fights until I started playing chess on the beach. :confused:
 
Lord_Suston said:

I asked him to leave nicely, he puked in the bathroom and once you puke you need to leave, general rule in any club and bar I know of.... He tryed to resist so I grabbed him by his trap and escorted him out, no punches or locks, I just pushed him out and said come back another day.....


ah, i didn't know that.



hes probably just some angry kid anyway, i doubt he poses a threat to anyone.
 
big4life said:
An honest answer?

In the case that you brought up I would make it very clear to him that it would be VERY UNHEALTHY for him to even think about acting on what he said.

People can mess with me and 9 times out of 10, I will walk away. But don't threaten a woman or they will feel my wraith.

They've got you pussy whipped. If someone threatens a man would a woman say that. "Don't threaten a man or you will feel my wrath."
 
nordstrom said:

ah, i didn't know that.
hes probably just some angry kid anyway, i doubt he poses a threat to anyone.

I know, but shit that kind of stuff makes me homicidal.... I think if anything happened to her such as him even saying anything weird or nasty to her I would have killed him without remorse. I mean maximum force in attempt to destroy him and anyone who interfered.... When you are friends with someone you have bonds that means to defend and protect, now if this is family or a significant other the bonds are even tighter, and less lenient to those who intrude.....
 
I had a guy come up to my GF at a party and called her "stuck-up" because she never talked to him in a class they had together.
Now, they have never met, and I didn't even know the guy.

I thought that was disrespectful, so after she told me what he said I went right up to him and pushed him 3 times into the cabinet and said "let's take it outside". Well long story short: he apologized to her and then tried to be my friend afterwards.

-I may have been a dickhead and overreacted, but nobody messes with my girl.
 
Look him straight in the Eye and tell him:

Dude, you can talk all you want.
But if you even come near her, you will regret ever knowing me.
I am a mellow soul but I am also a very very protective person when it comes to my family and friends.
I will do whatever it takes. Believe this !
 
I say if people wanna talk let them, but when they make threats or take action, they wish they never met me.

I was out with the wife a year or so ago and this guy kept on looking over at us, not just looking but starring. Anyway i get up to get us another drink and he only has the nerve to fucking come over and give her his number. Man i was mad but i let this go and screwed the number up and made certain he saw me do it.

Later on he came over and just but in and started talking with her, so i stepped in and asked him nicely to fuck off. At the time i was wearing a really baggy top and i dont think he realised what was underneath. cause when he came over again he knocked straight into me and tried to knock my drink out of my hand. anyway he bounced straight off of me at which point i grabbed him, picked him up, walked him up to the door and gave him a free flying lesson.
 
Top Bottom