N neverenuf Guest Apr 14, 2006 #1 at the japanese restaurant and am now eating ice cream, is this cheating
G galaxy Well-known member Apr 14, 2006 #2 I think its called enjoying life. Nothing some juice cant fix.lol
G Goldprospector New member Apr 14, 2006 #3 galaxy said: I think its called enjoying life. Nothing some juice cant fix.lol Click to expand... LOL, juice can fix it huh? Good answer!
galaxy said: I think its called enjoying life. Nothing some juice cant fix.lol Click to expand... LOL, juice can fix it huh? Good answer!
N neverenuf Guest Apr 14, 2006 #4 Goldprospector said: LOL, juice can fix it huh? Good answer! Click to expand... just took an extra cc...will let u all know in the morning...lol
Goldprospector said: LOL, juice can fix it huh? Good answer! Click to expand... just took an extra cc...will let u all know in the morning...lol
M macrophage69alpha New member Apr 14, 2006 #5 its only cheating if you did not take sesapure and glucorell with them
U used2juice New member Apr 15, 2006 #6 macrophage69alpha said: its only cheating if you did not take sesapure and glucorell with them Click to expand... Since I got Glucorell, I haven't had a single cheat meal.
macrophage69alpha said: its only cheating if you did not take sesapure and glucorell with them Click to expand... Since I got Glucorell, I haven't had a single cheat meal.
M macrophage69alpha New member Apr 15, 2006 #7 used2juice said: Since I got Glucorell, I haven't had a single cheat meal. Click to expand...
itlnstln Italian Stallion Platinum Apr 15, 2006 #10 galaxy said: I think its called enjoying life. Nothing some juice cant fix.lol Click to expand... fukin A bro.............LOL
galaxy said: I think its called enjoying life. Nothing some juice cant fix.lol Click to expand... fukin A bro.............LOL
J jdevlin1985 New member Apr 15, 2006 #11 galaxy said: I think its called enjoying life. Nothing some juice cant fix.lol Click to expand... I like it.
galaxy said: I think its called enjoying life. Nothing some juice cant fix.lol Click to expand... I like it.
M macrophage69alpha New member Apr 16, 2006 #12 galaxy said: Nothing some juice cant fix.lol Click to expand...
ItalianMuscle27 TRANCE ADDICT Platinum Apr 16, 2006 #13 Dont know about drinking a scorpian bowl, but I do know about smoking a bowl..