Go directly to jail. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.blueta2 said:who's GL?
Smurfy said:Go directly to jail. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.
I'll steal all your monies biotch. When you get up to make another drink.blueta2 said:No worries, I own the Boardwalk
Smurfy said:I'll steal all your monies biotch. When you get up to make another drink.
Chuck Norris rents a room in my house. Bring it on!blueta2 said:you can't, I have a gun......a big one
ok who is GL?
Smurfy said:Chuck Norris rents a room in my house. Bring it on!
No, he spended all his money on Gasoline. That's what he washes his pills down with in the morning.blueta2 said:really? Did he spent all his money on hair plugs?
Smurfy said:No, he spended all his money on Gasoline. That's what he washes his pills down with in the morning.
I have those savedGambino said:remember those pics he posted of his modeling days?
looked like a young tony danza
or a character outta west side story
jh1 said:Fuck GL... he killed Tigger88.
blueta2 said:I just saw the pic of your daughter........she is really edible. I normally do not goo and gaa over kids, but man she is sweet!
blueta2 said:ok who is GL?
jh1 said:What about me though?
blueta2 said:I already said you were a good look pc of man flesh![]()
jh1 said:I wanted to hear 'edible'...
blueta2 said:how about delectable, scruptious and delish

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














