Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

If beer were a "supplement"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Guest
"All out Chemical Assault"
New Budweiser Select features a unigue patent pending delivery system with the Nanosecond Rapid Transport Matrix(NRTM).
Our scientists in our new state-of-the-art Busch Labs have increased the alcohol content of Budweiser Select by 23%.
Each serving of Select is jam-packed with a complete array of time tested and effective intoxication agents in pharmaceutical grade potencies.
Blast through your evening more consistently every time!
 
Beer is already a complete food..........and a full meal!! YUM!
 
needtogetas said:
ya its like liquid pasta.
to be totally honest
post-workout if I'm going out
I scoop 5 grams of creatine and swallow it with beer
and 300mgs R-ALA
 
I'm patenting this delivery system
when the phase trials are completed
 
Top Bottom