needtogetaas
New member
sept angel.
anny kind.jack_schitt said:What kind of beer?
like you need it.lol i am going to beet it up.Angel said:i have me some bud light! good for the dieting type
what a diet? why thank you....actually looking at myself in mirror i need to eat more snacks and get FAT real FATneedtogetas said:like you need it.lol i am going to beet it up.
Angel said:i have me some bud light! good for the dieting type
my old man drinks that shit,dame what a fucking hang over it gives you.jack_schitt said:Beer flavored water.
Get yourself some Molson Golden. I'm enjoying my third one.
needtogetas said:my old man drinks that shit,dame what a fucking hang over it gives you.
NASTYjack_schitt said:Beer flavored water.
Get yourself some Molson Golden. I'm enjoying my third one.
you ever try molson xxx wow that shit will get you drunk.jack_schitt said:Thats why I'm gong to bed after 3.
needtogetas said:you ever try molson xxx wow that shit will get you drunk.
ya that shit is unofe to kill some one if they dont know what they are doing with it.loljack_schitt said:My Molson XXX days ended in the late 90's...there was only one day, and that was enough.
and a shot to.jenscats5 said:Can I have 2 beers??

needtogetas said:and a shot to.![]()
i make grate shots.loljenscats5 said:Whoooooooooo!!!!!
hidngod said:Rickards Red
needtogetas said:sept angel.
realy.i took you for a shlits malt,or a sanides 40's.lolgjohnson5 said:I like bourbon and coke... Light on the rocks , lol
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














