Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I went through the Kilo Sports Web Site.

WODIN

बुद्धकर&
Platinum
Out of ALL of their products these are the only ones I would even consider.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid (AKG)
Alpha-Lipoic Acid
BCAA Premix
Bilberry *NEW*
Chondroitin Sulfates
Chrysin
CLA 1000mg Softgel Capsules
Cranberry 500mg Capsules
Creatine Monohydrate
DL -PhenylAlanine FCC
Flax Seed Oil
Ginkgo Biloba Extract
Ginseng Siberian *NEW*
Glucosamine HCL
Glucosamine Sulfate
Glycine
Grapeseed 50mg Capsules
Gugglesterones 10%
Kava Kava
L-Arginine HCL
L-Carnitine HCL
L-Glutamine
L-Lysine Monohydrochloride
L-Tyrosine FCC
Milk Thistle250mg Capsules
Saw Palmetto
Taurine

They Sell Glucosamine and Chondritine seperatley. They only render a benificial effect if taken together.

Last edited:
That's it? Those are the only things you would consider? You didn't get into the Yohimbe HCL, 1test, andro, norandro, Glutamine Peptides...

honestly only thing Ive ever ordered from them was 1test and Milk thistle. But they have lots of goodies.

riskybizz007 said:
That's it? Those are the only things you would consider? You didn't get into the Yohimbe HCL, 1test, andro, norandro, Glutamine Peptides...

honestly only thing Ive ever ordered from them was 1test and Milk thistle. But they have lots of goodies.

Given the price for 1-test nope, I would go with Dball.

L-Glutamine is going to convert into peptide chains in your system once digested.

yeah Wodin, I am curious too....glutamine peptides should be way better than L-glutamine.
'L-Glutamine is going to convert into peptide chains in your system once digested', you say. is this true ?? :confused:

Wodin, how about this

Given my experience with 1-AD, I'd say it's probably 1/8th as powerful, miligram per miligram, as dianabol.

I say this because people who take dbol @ 50mg/day report gains of about 3-4 lbs. per week on average; while on 1-AD @ 400 mg/day, I put on 12 lbs. in 4 weeks, so about 3 lbs. per week.

After week 4, I was repping my old bench max 5 times, squatting my old max about 3 times and I had gone from being able to do 8 pullups to 13 in one set, in spite of my weight gain. People were saying to me, "Dude, you HAVE to be on something. What are you taking? Tell me!"

20 grams of 1-AD from Kilo = 7 weeks worth @ 400 mg/day, which is the equivalent of about 50 mg of dbol, provided my formula holds true.

That would be 80.00 dollars for 7 weeks worth of a steroid that is legal, will not cause liver problems, and will not aromatize.

I'd go with the 1-AD personally . . . support legal steroids!

Wodin is 115 hes just rambleing, he wont even remember this conversation by late day.

Re: Wodin, how about this

Fortes said:
Given my experience with 1-AD, I'd say it's probably 1/8th as powerful, miligram per miligram, as dianabol.

I say this because people who take dbol @ 50mg/day report gains of about 3-4 lbs. per week on average; while on 1-AD @ 400 mg/day, I put on 12 lbs. in 4 weeks, so about 3 lbs. per week.

After week 4, I was repping my old bench max 5 times, squatting my old max about 3 times and I had gone from being able to do 8 pullups to 13 in one set, in spite of my weight gain. People were saying to me, "Dude, you HAVE to be on something. What are you taking? Tell me!"

20 grams of 1-AD from Kilo = 7 weeks worth @ 400 mg/day, which is the equivalent of about 50 mg of dbol, provided my formula holds true.

That would be 80.00 dollars for 7 weeks worth of a steroid that is legal, will not cause liver problems, and will not aromatize.

I'd go with the 1-AD personally . . . support legal steroids!

also weight gains from Dbol are somewhat due to increased estrogen and wate weight. So for those who want to cut and get stronger 1test is a good answer...but so is OX

Top Bottom