Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i weigh 255 and i want to reach 230 bf30%

so wahts your bodyfat now, height etc. do u work out? r u wanting to slim down

255 6ft b/f 36% i work out maybe 8 times a week but i can`t lose that weight ..... i need mental support b beleive

bro what you need to do is start a Ketonic diet.... High Fat/Moderate Protien/no carbs
you need to shed the fat, and this is the best diet to do that
you can eat
eggs,steak,bacon,pork,flax-oil,chicken,turkey,butter,heavy whipping cream, sausages..etc...high fats no carbs or 1 or 2 carbs.......
keep it 75% fat 25% protein
you'll see the fat melt away
My 2cents
Mr.X

Bigjo--here's a link to the guru of ketonic dieting:http://www.solid.net/lowcarb/lylemcd/week00.htm

YOu'll be fine--the diet is sort of hard to start.

I'd check the training board or do a search for your best lifting routine. And I know it's anathema to the guys, but cardio really does burn the fat. On the CKD, you'll be glad to do some cardio, trust me.

Good luck!

------------------
It's not funny, like on TV, and it's not smart, like it is in books.

8 x a week is too much, cut your weight training down to 3 or 4 days a week and up the intensity. You can add cardio in between if you need to but an increase in LBM will increase your metabolic rate. Lift for mass and after you gain some real muscle it will be much easier for you to stay lean.

------------------
LL.gif

Top Bottom