Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to compete, but dont want to wait!

marcu_s

Not planing to compete until next year, and right now just in week 3 of my second test cycle, so growing,

The problem, if this is a prob, is that i really want to grow tons of muscle on my frame, and dont want to look small for the contest.

Im pretty much ready to go all out, except being on year round.

I just want to throw in every aas i can and just blow up (muscle blow up that is)
Muscle takes time, i know that.

I dont want to get carried away, and need advice not to do so.
By carried away, i mean doing to much aas for being a noob.

Also thinking about not doing to much for the receptors to take, and waste juice, if there is such a thing, some people that ive talked to disagree about how much the receptors can handle for a relativly new aas user.

Right now im on a 750mg/week sustanon and 30mg dboll for the first 4 weeks.
Also taking 10 iu slin after every workout (Have been reading about this and are careful and listen to my body, so not overdoing it)

My diet is always on track, bigger chance im eating more then less of everything.
Also training is spot on.

Anyway, want just easy advices from you guys if taking the slowly approach the best way to go if i want to compete.

Or maybe step up a notch, and as long as im careful and whell educated in what im doing, go all out?

I know, that in this forum, every cat want to get the best out of your training and gear, and this is the best forum to get advice from, cause we all bros in here.

So dudes (and ladies?) whats your thoughts on competing and gear, and the approach i need to have?

25 years, 90kg, 12-15bf here.

Pics?

haha yeah, i know i cant compete at 15bf!
dont have a camera thou, but last i tested my bf 3 months ago i was 6,7bf weighting 81 kg, caliper tested, a bit bulkier now.
might be the dboal bloat that makes me think im as high as 12-15bf, i hope so:)

but not looking for that, just want general advice on the approach i need to have when thinking about competing.

Top Bottom