Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want a bigger dick

you will be suprised how many tiny chicks love big thick dick's. most girls are whores but too conservative to behave it out. i mean c'mon cave men dragged them by there hair

anyone tried this shit.. and it worked for them?? what were your results and how long did it take??

hammercurls said:
you will be suprised how many tiny chicks love big thick dick's. most girls are whores but too conservative to behave it out. i mean c'mon cave men dragged them by there hair

I dont understand your comment. What does a woman's physiology have to do with her morality?

Post the before and after pics when you are done.

it has everthjng to do with morality, you girls act like the magic stick doenst cross your mind but when in reality your ruled by the male penis.

hammercurls said:
it has everthjng to do with morality, you girls act like the magic stick doenst cross your mind but when in reality your ruled by the male penis.
Sure dude. Dick is secondary to money in a womans mind. Dont know where you are getting your info from.

come on over and we'll tie a log chain onto it and tie you to my gmc bumper and drag u around the block a few times. Im not gay, but id be willing to help out.

Seriously--I dont think those pumps work. Could be fun to play with though.

Top Bottom