Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i think i might have some fake gear please help!

jalfano

i just goy my gear and the bottles look a little fishy. first off i have(sust 250) cyctahoh 250. across the label it says in red, "for sale in lithuania only". the batch # is 252272 the exp date is 4/2006. the label is square and it overlaps. i also have some deca from organon. some of the vials have rounded corners that dont overlap and the others have square corners that do overlap. most of them are the ones with rounded corners. next to the exp date on the rounded cornered ones it says 100804 and underneath that it says 010801-013. the exp date for the squared cornered ones is 2004-04 and the batch # is 256247. all of this confuses me. is one of them real, both of them real or all fake. someone help.

Dude check the counterfiet forum. I dont know Organon's very well, but if they were Normas you for sure have some fakes in there.

Not sure about the deca, but the sust will typically make your tongue feel sort of numb.

genarr4 said:
Dude check the counterfiet forum. I dont know Organon's very well, but if they were Normas you for sure have some fakes in there.
... and the "Gear Pictures gallery".
There are dozens of pics right here on Elite. Do your own homework.

Top Bottom