Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I tend to get hungry at night so this is what I've been eating.Is this any good>>

scout420

I'll cook shit with my protein powder usually pancakes with about 40 grams of protein and 1 g of crbs will this still make me put on fat if eaten alot before bed

thats fine, I wouldnt eat a whole lot more than that unless your trying to bulk...try drinking a few glasses of water an hour before you go to bed(or longer if you think having to piss will wake you up). That should supress your appetite a little if the pancakes arent filling you up.

Any caloric excess will cause fat gain. Note the use of the word excess. It won't put fat on you if you're eating under maintenance.

it won't hurt you. but note that whey is a very fast protein and thus not well suited to bedtime eating. ff cottage cheese has mostly casein as a protein source. either that or a nice, juicy steak--mmmm.

JC

you could simply add fat free cottage cheese into an egg omelete or you could add milk into your whey

Puttn said:
you could simply add fat free cottage cheese into an egg omelete or you could add milk into your whey

Cottage cheese into an omelette? Is that any good?

Top Bottom