Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I spilled DNP on my wifes carpet!!!!! HELP

Mix baking soda, vinegar, and club soda into a paste....then scrub the fuck out of it ya clumsy fuck.....first day with the new hands wadgobbler.....heh heh heh

Ranger

Be a man. Tell her 1/2 of all this shit is yours and it was spilled on your half. Then cave in and get new carpet when she makes your life hell. Thats why I do all my shit in the basement with cement floors

Thanks for all the words of wisdom fellas!! Yea i think i'm fucked.. i've been hiding it from her but if i don't hear from "A" in a few i guess i'll be buying new carpet for the bedroom!! Damn it!!
Ya see one of my friends said" i'll have someone ship you some DNP" I say great thanks buddy. then a few days later i get a package in the mail.. a small empty pill container inside ( i figured there were caps in there) so i twist off the top and poof YELLOW SHIT EVERYWHERE!!!!!!
Powder inside not caps!!!!!
BTW THANKS FRIEND.

Thanks Judge Smales

Hey Ranger thanks ya fucker...

Peace.

OUT.

LOL, and you can see the fear in your post.......my "wife's" carpet. Been there. Try Ranger's antidote.

delts2:p

Top Bottom