Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Need to know if this makes sense....

JustinM

okay here is the situation and tell me if this makes sense....i am a 18 y/o male who is an ectomorph....i have about 8% BF right now but im still very light (keep that in mind) but i look pretty good because im low BF (very very hard for me to gain muscle) but im not as vascular as i used to be, (because ive bulked for a long time im not AS cut)..now it is very easy for me to loose muscle becuase my body will eat it right up...now, ive been dieting for about 3 weeks now, but slowly because i dont want to loose much muscle and im new at dieting...i have three weeks left untill the bahamas which i want to be cut for (because i cant be the biggest because of my genetics i want to be cut and somewhat big at the same time)...i was wondering if it would be smart to take a lot dosage of ripped fuel for the next three weeks, to really help me get those extra cuts (and i figure ill get more energy in the gym)..i want to know if this will help me savor more muscle while i shed a little bit of fat....(i am also used to eating a lot of food and dieting is tough, so i figure ripped fuel could help me out)..what do you guys think??

thanks a lot
JustinM

146, i know its not a lot, but understand that if i didnt lift id probably be about 110 no joke...thanks

peace

Top Bottom