Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some advice quick

drrman said:
WOW bro, you haven't even started training yet and you are already planning on taking steroids.....people like you are what gives educated users like us a bad name. You think you can just jump on some juice, THEN go to the gym and like magic you are gonna be huge. Be ready for some sore joints and injuries bro, steroids will make your muscled SO much stronger and do it so fast your tendons and ligaments will not be able to follow suit and you will be injured. You need to learn how to train, learn how to eat, study and go to the gym on a regular basis for at least 4 years before doing this bro. Steroids are NOT a crutch....

plus you are only 19......too damn yound and DEFINITELY too inexperienced
Cliff notes: YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS DOING GEAR OF ANY KIND AT THIS TIME. WOW! I hate that. You need to pay your dues bro.

Quad

gunnr17 said:
Wow! Un fucking believable.
for real!

bro, learn how to eat and train naturally...come back after 5 years of training your ass off!

It is this exact thing that give educated juicers a bad name as DRR said

im just getting out of high school and i've been playing football and weight training for 4 years............. i was saying that i havn't got a decent training schedule yetin order to add enhancers to my schedules.
bench- 380lbs
squat- 450lbs
clean- 320lbs
incline- 350lbs
(all natural)
i guess i should have been said that but................ i want to get a leaner cutter look so what should i take

Here's some advice bigbolla and a website you could use
www.mapquest.com

starting point: THE GYM, DIET
ending point: GAINS WITHOUT GEAR AND A FULLY INTACT LIVER

while you are there, map out the directions to your brain, I think you got lost.

Top Bottom