Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need help

carnaldesire

I work as a mover and i need help with creating a diet to help with the calorie loss all day. I work 10-16 hours daily and I am feeling like I am not maintaining any weight. I eat and eat and eat, but if anyone has ever worked for a moving company can attest it is grueling. I still lift and my cardio comes from my job, but with the labor I need help maintaining and even gaining. Please somebody help. I feel like I am starting to look like one of those guys that jog 20 miles a day. No offense. Should I run a heavey cycle of Test and Eq to really help and use it to build as well?

dont use steroids.

first thing to do is to increase the amount of calories you eat in each meal and increase it by a significant margin.

second thing to do is drink 50-60 g of micellar casein protein every 5-6 hours. this digests slow and will ensure that there is constant amino acid release into your blood stream. you can mix it quickly and drink it on the spot.

i would also think about drinking whole milk throughout the day. whole milk is great for bulking and it has about 78% micellar casein, so you can replace the micellar casein shake with milk if you drink enough of it. i would still probably drink both together though considering your situation and calorie needs.

Top Bottom