Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need help ya'll

Big-P

I need to start dieting!!!But the problem is I dont eat salad,tomatoes,lettuce and all that other shit that rabbits would eat.So can someone give me a sample diet usind normal food?PLEASE!!!!I do eat eggs,wheat bread,chicken&rice and things like that.I just need some help.I stoped eating fried foods and shit like pizza,cheesesteaks and all that greasy shit.So please I need a game plan for the day like for:breakfast,lundh,dinner and a few snacks in between.

Since you don't seem to like vegetables too much I think you should definitely be eating healthy fruits to make up for it. Berries have the highest amount of vitamins of all the fruits. If you have time I would use the recipe on this page to make a breakfast drink out of berries instead of drinking OJ.
http://www.eatprotein.com/recipes.php3
You can find bags of frozen berries at the supermarket premixed like that. Just don't get the ones in sugar syrup. That will definitely help you out as far as making up for not eating vegetables.
Even though it is whole wheat bread I would limit that to a few slices a day at most. Stay away from white rice, pasta, and potatoes.

Chicken is good as is tuna and other fish. Eggs are fine. Chili without the beans is probably good too if you make it with lean beef or turkey that you have strained the fat off of.
You may find some protein bars you can live with as snacks. Sams Club has Carb Solutions protein bars cheap. The Smores ones are damn good in my opinion. Jerky would be another good snack. As well as nuts like almonds and macadamias. Some of the nuts will have a decent amount of fat in them. Don't worry as long as you don't eat lots of carbs the fat will actually help you lose weight.
Basically eat the exact opposite of what the USDA food pyramid says is supposed to be healthy because they are dead wrong. That is why you look around and people are so overweight.

Honestly though you should work on the salad and vegetables thing. I was not a big Salad fan when I was younger either but then I discovered the joy of Blue Cheese dressing. Maybe you just need to put plenty of chicken into your salad and find a dressing that you really like.

Top Bottom