Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I need a little help with cycle

Big BX

New member
First I been cycling for about 4 years. Been on most of that time, juxt took an eight week break. Bloodwork has always been good. Don't cycle too much over 1000mgs a week. Mostly use test, eq, and tren. I am 225, under 10% BF and 5'11".

This is the cycle I am thinking about, 8 weeks of:

800mg test cyp
80-100 mg of var ED (thoughts)
aromasin E2D

or

800mg EQ
300mg cyp
50mg turibol ED for 8 weeks

I been wanting to try high dose var I have done 50mg before.
 
IMO if you are cutting I would do #2 but I would run the EQ longer, for me when I run EQ it usually kicks in at week 7 so I would run it for at least 12 weeks maybe 15.
 
Big BX said:
First I been cycling for about 4 years. Been on most of that time, juxt took an eight week break. Bloodwork has always been good. Don't cycle too much over 1000mgs a week. Mostly use test, eq, and tren. I am 225, under 10% BF and 5'11".

This is the cycle I am thinking about, 8 weeks of:

800mg test cyp
80-100 mg of var ED (thoughts)
aromasin E2D

or

800mg EQ
300mg cyp
50mg turibol ED for 8 weeks

I been wanting to try high dose var I have done 50mg before.


I like the first cycle, but I'd go with aromasin ED
 
I am trying to put on about 5 pounds, while tightning up. So, if I stay at 220-225 and BF goes down, I'm happy. I have lost fat and put muscle on before. I will add GH in there too, 5IU ED. T3 at 25mcg also.

I want to see the strength gains also from high dose var.
 
Top Bottom