Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a good diet.

Bobkid

Im 15 y/o and 5ft8in tall. I weigh about 145. My body fat is about 18% more or less. My goal is to lose fat and gain muscle. I want that beach body look and to not follow the step of my family. I am not on any diet but I eat chicken, beef, veggies somtimes, beans, eggs, fruit. Basically whatever my parents make and what's in the house. Or i go out to eat at subway, I Rarely eat fast-foods like mcdonalds. as a little kid my parents taught me not to eat chips and sodas and all that junk so when I do eat it's usually a little and not so often. Maybe about twice or 3 times a month. so if you guys could help me with a diet it would be great. Thanks.

start by making 4 or 5 meals a day instead of 3, make sure they all contein protein (chiken, red meat, eggs, fish like tuna,salmon tilapia), slow digesting carbs (bake potatoes, sweet potatotes, brown rice, oatmeal), green veggies (brocoli, spinach, sparragus), try to get a whey protein shake post workout, drink plenty of water and try to get 1.5gr per pound divided on the 5 meals spread in at least 2.5-3 hours. do that for a couple of months see how it works for you then you'll see if you need to reduce or up the carbs and protein or even make a 6th meal. workout at least 5 days a week do cardio after the workout or first thing in the morning with an empty stomach.

Thanks. I'll try and put something together. I don't have much control on what I usually eat since I'm still living at home. And would mass gainer work instead of whey protein?

god no, gainers are filled with sugar and will put on you fat weight, if you want a gainer shake make it with whey+casein+oatmeal+almonds+banana+a little honey, and you get a quality gainer shake

Top Bottom