Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I might have killed a Pony today!

Aren't you like over 30 years old? And you hopped on a pony like a big fucking retarded 4 year old?

That is the stupidest thing I've heard in a few months, hopefully it doesn't die. Idiot.

Dude, you shouldn't be so worried about why people are pissed, & the trainers 'drama'. :rolleyes: You should be ashamed that, for your own amusement, you almost killed a domesticated animal that was a source of income for the trainer, & traumatized all the little kiddies. :worried:
Of course if the beastie survives, your scot free.

For those of you laughing, it wasn't very funny guys. It was traumatic. Doofus over there decided to try and relive his younger years (remind me to tell you the story of how he tried to run a mile the other day!) and ended up almost murdering a poor animal. I was just resting on the poor thing's mane the whole time. That is too much to deal with for a young pony like that.

On a side note, they had this fantastic ice cream cake and even some good pastry. That made the whole near death pony experience well worth it.

Mavafanculo said:
This is how the Zoo Lady is telling the story :

GLbeating-a-dead-horse3.gif
:lmao: that was really quite good :D hahahahahhaa i cracked up over that ;)

These people are killing me. The owner of the Animal Rental place called me and they want to get a police report of what happened yesterday! WTF??? This is BS, can they even do that a day later? Why would they want a police report? The guy said it's for insurance purposes. When I asked how the horse was, he did'nt answer me.

Now I gotta go down to the town where the "ride" took place and give my account of what happened. This is getting way out of hand. If the insurance company is involved, does that mean I'm off the hook?

Also, would anything come back to my town with the duck thing, if this other police station has a report on this animal thing? I can NOT.... have anything to do with animals anymore, they're gonna fry me if they find out about this one.

The owner of the place seemed very calm talking with me. Almost like a "wait and see" attitude. wtf? I've half beaten these raps before, I can do it again. (hopefully)

I could'nt sleep last night from the sounds of that Pony in my head. The breathing was so freaking loud and disturbing, it was ear piercing. No wonder the kids were crying yesterday.

I gotta meet them later at the police station. Should I bring a lawyer?

gonelifting said:
I've half beaten these raps before, I can do it again. (hopefully)

How many other animals have you killed?

:lmao: OMG, this thread is bringing tears to my eyes. That's how hard it is making me laugh.

Top Bottom