Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I met the worst girl ever last night

oh...update

i managed to maintain my integrity and still will fuck this girl (she'd on the did-dick) and begging to hang out, which i will at the end of the week

doing what i did just made her want me more.

for all you player haters, fuck off. especially you old "I was a player in the 1960's" bastards.
i win

lmao

nice dude

oh...update

i managed to maintain my integrity and still will fuck this girl (she'd on the did-dick) and begging to hang out, which i will at the end of the week

for all you player haters, fuck off. especially you old "I was a player in the 1960's" bastards.
i win

She knows you are a push over now ( being she treated you like shit and your going back out for more mental abuse). This time she will get you to buy her booze ,drugs maybe food what ever you will buy then leave you high and dry with no vagina for cavlesswonder
I say its better of to leave the skank alone and just fhagedaboutit

She knows you are a push over now ( being she treated you like shit and your going back out for more mental abuse). This time she will get you to buy her booze ,drugs maybe food what ever you will buy then leave you high and dry with no vagina for cavlesswonder
I say its better of to leave the skank alone and just fhagedaboutit

you must have a gift. you were able to assess the context, dialog and complete dynamics of the interaction preceding by reading 2 sentences i wrote. brilliant. same guy who told me to drop 2 bills to bang this broad and make up some fairy tale

im just busting your balls...kinda.

I pretty much owned this girl. she was texting me everyday..not the other way around. and id just respond with some smart ass shit and she'd just keep fiending for more...like clockwork. finally i cut out the bullshit and made plans to hang out.
game over. i took my stand along time ago and put the bitch in check, she now knows not to fuck around if she does it's straight to the curb. i've made that clear

when you start making a girl qualify herself to YOU, it's game over (In a good way)

you must have a gift. you were able to assess the context, dialog and complete dynamics of the interaction preceding by reading 2 sentences i wrote. brilliant. same guy who told me to drop 2 bills to bang this broad and make up some fairy tale

im just busting your balls...kinda.

I pretty much owned this girl. she was texting me everyday..not the other way around. and id just respond with some smart ass shit and she'd just keep fiending for more...like clockwork. finally i cut out the bullshit and made plans to hang out.
game over. i took my stand along time ago and put the bitch in check, she now knows not to fuck around if she does it's straight to the curb. i've made that clear

when you start making a girl qualify herself to YOU, it's game over (In a good way)

we shall see, I am going by her actions the other date (meeting)
I still think she is gonna play you.she is gonna play the game then when you start hitting her up and come close to sex ( what you think maybe sex). she will take the wheel and push you so far it will make you crazy, you will literally have to restrain your self from rapping this bitch . But she will still hold the vagina back from you .becuase of the way you treated her the first date, she has in her head " i'll get this sucker to buy me booze drugs and get what I want anyways" she can and she will .She has a vagina she can do that kinda stuff

serious cavless do you want a drug using skank in your life that bounces from guy to guy looking for drugs ? come on man

It was spontanious thing last week , you were there she wanted drugs you coulda got her fucked up and banged her

But planning to hang out , seeking drugs and getting her fucked up is another thing. I bet after you get to know her on the next date
you will think she is a fucking skank and just be like get this nasty bitch away from me please

serious cavless do you want a drug using skank in your life that bounces from guy to guy looking for drugs ? come on man

It was spontanious thing last week , you were there she wanted drugs you coulda got her fucked up and banged her

But planning to hang out , seeking drugs and getting her fucked up is another thing. I bet after you get to know her on the next date
you will think she is a fucking skank and just be like get this nasty bitch away from me please

i appreciate your concern bro, but where the hell are you coming up with all this information???? lol

where is the seeking drugs part and geting her fucked up? and who says i'm dating this girl?

I already think she is a skank. An attractive one, but a skank. this isn't a date. i'm going to fuck her and she's gone. she knows where i stand and that i'm not some clown. if i bought her drugs and booze i would have been a clown (like most people here encouraged me to do). cheap bottle of wine and a blunt is what they'll get. not a hoard of $13 dollar drinks and an eightball of coke

i know your intentions are good bro material but you just constructed an entire image and scenario in your head without any real information lol

I probably would have blown the money the first night and banged her personally. Then I would haven't deal with this bitch texting and stuff like that.

I probably would have blown the money the first night and banged her personally. Then I would haven't deal with this bitch texting and stuff like that.
yup...droppin a couple hundred on a bar tab and fuckin her afterwards isnt a big deal...gonna cost ya more if you find a girl you want to sleep with and ya take her out few times before getting the cooch...if buying her 20 of coke or a few pills of e and she gives it up thats a keeper you just saved 250+ hahahahah...dinner and drinks alone is 2-300 here for anywhere id go...

I don't get what the big deal is? Scandalous ho... and? Lotta scandalous hos out there. This one gave herself up RIGHT QUICK. :whatever:

I don't understand how intelligent men so regularly get blinded by a woman's beauty when she is obviously UGLY.

oh...update

i win

CW! you do man!! I was hoping that you wouldn't hit .000 for the year 2008. Good thing you got that monkey off your back, and the years not over, you STIL have drunk girls on New Years eve that you may luck out on. And, btw, the 60's are a little far back for me to be hittin anything, but I did get my first under the underwear stinky finger in about 69... lol

Top Bottom