Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I LOVE SUSTAIN...also a question

Powerlifting57

I love the way sustain makes me feel. Its like euphoria in a pump bottle. I am usually pretty drowsy and down in the morning. I wake up take my vit-c, vitamins, post cycle shit, supports, letro,caffeine and then 6 pumps of sustain..... and BOOM 30 min later i feel absolutly energetic and ready to go run a marathon....

Ok phyto-test, i have ran it before and loved the vascularity i got. Since its a natural plant based PH could it be ran during PCT???

I love the way sustain makes me feel. Its like euphoria in a pump bottle. I am usually pretty drowsy and down in the morning. I wake up take my vit-c, vitamins, post cycle shit, supports, letro,caffeine and then 6 pumps of sustain..... and BOOM 30 min later i feel absolutly energetic and ready to go run a marathon....

Ok phyto-test, i have ran it before and loved the vascularity i got. Since its a natural plant based PH could it be ran during PCT???

I think I read on the PP site that you shouldn't use it for pct. I could be wrong tho

Top Bottom