Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I know this is a repoast, butt RE: Lockup

i've proly seen every epi, love that shit.
angola seems like it has a lot going on, between farming, sports, and education shit, a bro can pass the time
 
i've proly seen every epi, love that shit.
angola seems like it has a lot going on, between farming, sports, and education shit, a bro can pass the time

did I tell you I worked at Angola for about a month

eeeeerie fuckng shit
 
did I tell you I worked at Angola for about a month

eeeeerie fuckng shit

yea you mentioned that, very interesting.
the newest angola episode had some inmate that was a nfl player, quite well known i forget his name.
got caught up in drugs in the early 90s, had a lot of time to do.
the SHU unit at pelican bay has to be the worst place to be in any american penal system, complete suck
 
yea you mentioned that, very interesting.
the newest angola episode had some inmate that was a nfl player, quite well known i forget his name.
got caught up in drugs in the early 90s, had a lot of time to do.
the SHU unit at pelican bay has to be the worst place to be in any american penal system, complete suck

Angola sucks, butt being a self sufficient working farm is as good as u can get for that situation

I new too bros that did time there

they said being a whitey was pretty hazardous (no racist!)
 
Top Bottom