Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Know its wrong, But is this gonna kill me?

hey bro not trying to be a dick but this is why steroids get a bad rep. people who are unstable use anabolics WRONG get even more fucked up emotionally and jump off the deep end!! if you are already prone to emotional and mental health issues think twice about using gear cuz it will fuck you up! i would like to say i know a thing or two and have taken many a things lol. to this day i still have my ups and downs and no matter how perfect you cycle or what you take at one point you will feel the emotional side of steroids and this can amplify your previous situation. my advice is get right with yourself maybe see a doctor who can help with what you went thru then if you absolutely are wanting to cycle go to your family doctor and tell him to monitor you. its his duty and job to do so even tho he will advise you not to but at least you can have a professional who has your back 24/7.. but to what you asked i would do the enanthate twice a week at 500mg if your absolutely wanting to..

Top Bottom